Tottenham Hotspur confirm Levy has read my email, "suggestions have all been noted"; are we on the brink of a mega transfer spree?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please note that Spurs have an option to buy Vinicius for that 40 mil or whatever it is but we don’t have to pay that much. There’s no reason we couldn’t get him for 10 mil if Benfica are willing to sell him for that.

Please note that Spurs have an option to buy Vinicius for that 40 mil or whatever it is but we don’t have to pay that much. There’s no reason we couldn’t get him for 10 mil if Benfica are willing to sell him for that.
He's hardly playing so doubt we'd buy him to be honest. Although I think 10m would be a great price.

I am not necessarily saying that my experiences of Champions League Fantasy football and BT Sport's Bundesliga weekly round-ups mean I have better scouting pedigree than Steve Hitchen, but... I can work for all 12 months of the year including January and I wouldn't have signed off on Gedson Fernandes. Just saying.

15000510.jpg

14904510.jpg
Looks like Levy is starting to implement my plan for midfield already...

(Alasdair Gold - ultra reliable)

Back
Top Bottom