Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve never once seen zaha have a good game against us.

And I don’t watch enough of palace to make any other judgement on him. More hype than substance?
Whenever he plays us he just seems petulant. The last two games before this one Aurier has more or less lived in his head. And Doherty didn't struggle too much with him last night either.

The 4 posters that hate Mourinho are awfully quiet this weekend, barely posted on the match thread and the anti Mourinho threads have quietly disappeared to the next page :)
Why would we bitch after 3 wins in a row and playing decent football for 5 out of 6 halfs?

Your first thought after a win is comments like this. Though I suppose to support mourinho is the only reason you are here.

Idiot.

Just a reminder that coming into this game CP had beaten Brighton away and drew with Fulham and Man United.
After the international break hopefully they will be refreshed and raring to go in April:
Everton A, Chelsea H, Leicester A.
Their last 3 games of the season
Villa H, Arseholes H, Liverpool A
Come on you Eagles!!

It would surprise me if he'd go to United. They'd have to pay him twice of whatever other big teams would be willing to, even if Solskjær, who was Haalands coach at Molde, remains in charge. Haaland has made it very clear that he is a Leeds fan, and most likely has a very clear negative opinion of Man Utd, as most non Man Utd fans, and particularly Leeds fans in Norway has. Additionaly, Man Utd has not been great for many, many years, and are not set up to get the best out of Haaland.
If he avoids United I think it'll be more to do with the shamboic way the club has been run since 2 months before SAF announced he was quitting. Woodward?!?!? Ole?!?!?

Dalglish is an all-time Celtic hero, but he's a mad keen Rangers fan. I really can't think that supporting Leeds has any relevance.

Pros go to where their career has the best chance. Best manager, best club....that's what his agent will be planning for him.

Why would we bitch after 3 wins in a row and playing decent football for 5 out of 6 halfs?

Your first thought after a win is comments like this. Though I suppose to support mourinho is the only reason you are here.

Idiot.
Why would you moan and call for a manager to be sacked half way through a season when still in 2 cups and top 4 still in touching distance... so yeh your the idiot ;)

Ill be waiting for that 1 loss when all you come out the woodwork instead of supporting the team just because you hate jose.

It would surprise me if he'd go to United. They'd have to pay him twice of whatever other big teams would be willing to, even if Solskjær, who was Haalands coach at Molde, remains in charge. Haaland has made it very clear that he is a Leeds fan, and most likely has a very clear negative opinion of Man Utd, as most non Man Utd fans, and particularly Leeds fans in Norway has. Additionaly, Man Utd has not been great for many, many years, and are not set up to get the best out of Haaland.
Depends on who is in for him, but they paid Sanchez £300k a week. They pay whatever it takes.
The only thing I could see them baulking at, and it is something I wouldn't be surprised at him wanting, is a buy out clause. He seems smart enough not to get himself priced out of a move if he wants a change.

If he avoids United I think it'll be more to do with the shamboic way the club has been run since 2 months before SAF announced he was quitting. Woodward?!?!? Ole?!?!?

Dalglish is an all-time Celtic hero, but he's a mad keen Rangers fan. I really can't think that supporting Leeds has any relevance.

Pros go to where their career has the best chance. Best manager, best club....that's what his agent will be planning for him.

Not a legend of course, but Darren Bent is a massive Gooner. He's always on Talk Sport referring to them as "we"
Didn't stop him coming to Spurs, scoring goals and celebrating them.

Why would you moan and call for a manager to be sacked half way through a season when still in 2 cups and top 4 still in touching distance... so yeh your the idiot ;)

Ill be waiting for that 1 loss when all you come out the woodwork instead of supporting the team just because you hate jose.
Yeah why, I mean it’s not like we’ve had like 2 wins in 12 games and played awful crap football. Absolutely fucking shocking to ask the manager to be removed.

...impressed by the energy Lucas and Reggie started with today - I think their intensity set the tone...
COYS
Reggie’s a serious live wire. I’m sure at times he’s going in so many different directions his limbs aren’t sure of his true course .... but even with all that going on he on most occasions delivers.

Just a reminder that coming into this game CP had beaten Brighton away and drew with Fulham and Man United.
After the international break hopefully they will be refreshed and raring to go in April:
Everton A, Chelsea H, Leicester A.
Their last 3 games of the season
Villa H, Arseholes H, Liverpool A
Come on you Eagles!!
Urgh international break

Good game yesterday, thought we played well. Better tempo, looked more attacking again. I did slightly worry when Palace scored just before half time but we reacted well and the second half was very good.

3 very impressive wins which is exactly what we needed going into this part of of the season.

Why, do you not know?

No that is why I am asking.

Judging by others posts I am one of the more vocal posters when it comes to not liking Jose but I posted all game long so was just wondering who he thought are the 4 posters that hate Mourinho.

No that is why I am asking.

Judging by others posts I am one of the more vocal posters when it comes to not liking Jose but I posted all game long so was just wondering who he thought are the 4 posters that hate Mourinho.
Well you post far more than I do and I’ve a fair idea who‘s anti Jose I’m sure know as well?

Back
Top Bottom