Tottenham Hotspur FC v ACF Fiorentina UEFA Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, on the bright side Dortmund are in shit form.

Played 9
Won 8
Drawn 1

Truly fucking Spursy.

On an actual positive note, they're into a cup final so they could be distracted or tired.

Dortmund vs Bayern Munich (5th March)
Dortmund vs Tottenham (10th March, 4 days rest. We get the same)
Dortmund vs Mainz (13th March, 2 days rest. Same.)
Tottenham vs Dortmund (17th March, 3 days rest. Same)

In terms of physical fitness, we should both be as tired as each other, unless the German league moves fixtures for them, which is possible.

Their form is incredible though. Played 15, won 13, 1 draw, 1 loss. We're playing a term that could probably be a CL finalist. Huge, huge test.

Make no mistake, this is the best team we will play all season.

Respect to those that called it. Big week now. Spammers, Woolwich, Dortmund.

What a time to be alive! COYS!

P.S. that ten min Park Lane / Shelf Side chant last night made me do a sex wee.

Last edited:
Dont understand why this would be such a bad draw, these are the kinds of games you want to have in Europe. Fuck Qarabag, Kiev, Monaco, Anderlecht and so on - this is the type of team that really puts us to the test.

Well, on the bright side Dortmund are in shit form.

Played 9
Won 8
Drawn 1

Truly fucking Spursy.

On an actual positive note, they're into a cup final so they could be distracted or tired.

Dortmund vs Bayern Munich (5th March)
Dortmund vs Tottenham (10th March, 4 days rest. We get the same)
Dortmund vs Mainz (13th March, 2 days rest. Same.)
Tottenham vs Dortmund (17th March, 3 days rest. Same)

In terms of physical fitness, we should both be as tired as each other, unless the German league moves fixtures for them, which is possible.

Their form is incredible though. Played 15, won 13, 1 draw, 1 loss. We're playing a term that could probably be a CL finalist. Huge, huge test.

Make no mistake, this is the best team we will play all season.
And if we had not dropped stupid points at home against basket case teams we would be sitting top of the league>
Don't sell us short or underestimate us and that is what the Germans may do to their peril!

And if we had not dropped stupid points at home against basket case teams we would be sitting top of the league>
Don't sell us short or underestimate us and that is what the Germans may do to their peril!

As much as I love Tottenham, I don't think we're on the same level as Dortmund, a team that got to the CL final only a few years ago.

Agree about the Judas chants. I refuse to sing them. Mainly because I don't ever say that cunts name.
Can't wait till the 5th. Next game I'm down to its going to be off the hook

I think it's finally time to put that one to bed now...
We've FINALLY actually moved on!

He is no longer the catalyst for where it all went wrong... we don't have to blame him anymore.

We've turned a corner, and left that sad, sour episode behind.

I'm only looking forward to our great future, not staying bitter at (a brief time in) our past.
Sol is dead to me. I'm sure he's happy enough sitting in his plush seat at the Emirates, taking selfies, whilst watching Barca re-create the darkest moment from his 'Chosen path' ... good for him, 'cos he won't be welcome back to The Lane to revel in our long awaited success he chose to leave behind.

Jayc1 Jayc1 this might fuck with the schedule...

Called Aston Villa, Bournemouth, United, Liverpool right

Stoke moving forward gives us 1 more day rest, which is nice. Our chances in that match look better, probable win.

Chelsea moving forward gives us 1 day less rest for EL. I don't think it will matter, as I doubt we'll make it into the Semi finals at this point. If we win this round, the premier league will probably move it back to the 1st though.

Nervous, about Dortmund, but oh well. Hopefully we don't get smashed, anything else and I'm content.

As much as I love Tottenham, I don't think we're on the same level as Dortmund, a team that got to the CL final only a few years ago.
Honestly , i think we are at the moment. If we field our strongest team against theirs then the difference is going to be very small. Apart from the top 4 teams in Europe, i really do believe that we are on par with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom