Tottenham Hotspur Financials - Year to 30 June 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sooooo, no evidence then.
Thanks for that.

I understand now, you're one of those that believes all the shite that the media put out.

You should of said earlier, I wouldn't of wasted my time.

Again what evidence though are you expecting there to be?

So instead of avoiding the question with your stupid "no evidence" shit answer the question- do you think we bought Rodon, but not Dias and Skriniar because of football reasons or money reasons?

Your defense of Levy is so ridiculous, yes I am sure multiple reputable sources all lied about our interest in Dias and Skriniar. It isn't like we are relying on random internet posters or SC ITK's these are guys with reputations for getting stuff right and not lying. If you are so dead set on defending Levy for anything that you are going to pretend that we didn't have interest in Dias or Skriniar then I don't know what to say to you.

It isn't surprising because you have shown what a shill you are for Levy and how you are unwilling to look at reality but laughable all the same.

So instead of avoiding the question with your stupid "no evidence" shit answer the question- do you think we bought Rodon, but not Dias and Skriniar because of football reasons or money reasons?

Your defense of Levy is so ridiculous, yes I am sure multiple reputable sources all lied about our interest in Dias and Skriniar. It isn't like we are relying on random internet posters or SC ITK's these are guys with reputations for getting stuff right and not lying. If you are so dead set on defending Levy for anything that you are going to pretend that we didn't have interest in Dias or Skriniar then I don't know what to say to you.

It isn't surprising because you have shown what a shill you are for Levy and how you are unwilling to look at reality but laughable all the same.
You have repeatedly claimed that we didn't sign those players due to Levy not willing to pay.

I'm only trying to establish what you base that assumption on.
It's telling that you are unable to provide anything to back it up.

Not even an apology to fellow fans that pointed out how badly wrong you got that 'opinion'
Shocking ain't it.

I'm still waiting for an apology from the hoardes of Levy apologists who pissed over my prediction that failing to sign a single player for one and a half years would lead to the dismissal of Pochettino and the alarming decline in fortunes we're seeing today.

Maybe you'd like to lead the way?

:mourear:

Where are all these reliable sources that state that we didn't buy those players due to Levy being tight?

No you haven't.
I asked what you based it on and you have provided nothing apart from your opinion

No I said it was based on multiple reliable reports from trusted sources.

If your answer is that we were never interested in Dias or Skriniar, it would be a ridiculous answer but still at least an answer.

Is that what you are claiming that despite buying a CB in Joe Rodon that we had no interest in Skriniar and Dias and that all the reports from trustworthy journalists were lies?

Where are all these reliable sources that state that we didn't buy those players due to Levy being tight?

I'll have to try and go back to find the reports but is your claim that I am lying that people like Gold and Romano did not say we wouldn't meet Inter's asking price for Skriniar? That is the claim that you are making? You honestly think I am lying about that?

Edit:

Here is a report from Fabrizio Romano:

ESPN:

Another one from Romano:

No I said it was based on multiple reliable reports from trusted sources.

If your answer is that we were never interested in Dias or Skriniar, it would be a ridiculous answer but still at least an answer.

Is that what you are claiming that despite buying a CB in Joe Rodon that we had no interest in Skriniar and Dias and that all the reports from trustworthy journalists were lies?
Where are these reliable, trusted sources that say that we didn't sign those players due to Levy being tight?

I'll have to try and go back to find the reports but is your claim that I am lying that people like Gold and Romano did not say we wouldn't meet Inter's asking price for Skriniar? That is the claim that you are making? You honestly think I am lying about that?
No.
I didn't say you are lying.
I'm only looking for the sources that say that we didn't buy Dias and Skriniar due to Levy being tight,as opposed to them being over priced, not interested in joining us etc.

No.
I didn't say you are lying.
I'm only looking for the sources that say that we didn't buy Dias and Skriniar due to Levy being tight,as opposed to them being over priced, not interested in joining us etc.

What are you talking about?

LOL

Now you are going to argue that it is because they are overpriced?????

Bwahahahahahaha

Is that your new "argument"?????

That is hilarious.

Here we fucking go

:mourfacepalm:

Igula Igula . You have to find a reliable source claiming we missed a target because " Levy is tight ."

Jesus Christ!

I forgot how much fun stevee was in these Levy conversations.

With someone else it would be annoying to see the lengths they go and how often they move those goal posts and make ridiculous requests, with him it is fun because you know he is so desperate to defend Levy even when he is clearly so wrong.

I love the idea that we didn't get Skriniar or Dias because of some brilliant reading of the market place and their value rather than him being cheap.

I am sure City are kicking themselves for over paying for Dias after he is holding his winners medal and potentially voted PFA player of the season. Levy really dodged the bullet on overpaying for that bum.

Inter must be pissed they didn't rope us into overpaying for Skriniar and instead were stuck with him being a key player in winning the league.

Thank god for brilliant Levy saving us from two league winners with his astute reading of the market and certainly not because he is unwilling to pay market value.

So we should pay whatever the other clubs want for players.

Got it.

Whatever they want?

No

Is this serious, honestly is this seriously how you think things went down?

We should pay market value. How do other teams manage to bring in top quality players? Why is it only us that would have to "pay whatever other clubs want"?

There is a reason Levy has a terrible reputation among many other clubs, although I imagine you will claim this is all a media lead falsehood although the reasons they would make it all up about Levy are unclear.

I forgot how much fun stevee was in these Levy conversations.

With someone else it would be annoying to see the lengths they go and how often they move those goal posts and make ridiculous requests, with him it is fun because you know he is so desperate to defend Levy even when he is clearly so wrong.

I love the idea that we didn't get Skriniar or Dias because of some brilliant reading of the market place and their value rather than him being cheap.

I am sure City are kicking themselves for over paying for Dias after he is holding his winners medal and potentially voted PFA player of the season. Levy really dodged the bullet on overpaying for that bum.

Inter must be pissed they didn't rope us into overpaying for Skriniar and instead were stuck with him being a key player in winning the league.

Thank god for brilliant Levy saving us from two league winners with his astute reading of the market and certainly not because he is unwilling to pay market value.
I forgot how easy it is to expose people's bullshit on here :

New stadium hasn't enabled us to spend more.
We spend more.
No, no, no, what I'm saying is we didn't sign good players.

The new stadium has held "many" events all ready.
How many? Haven't a clue, I made it up.

:harrylol:

Whatever they want?

No

Is this serious, honestly is this seriously how you think things went down?

We should pay market value. How do other teams manage to bring in top quality players? Why is it only us that would have to "pay whatever other clubs want"?

There is a reason Levy has a terrible reputation among many other clubs, although I imagine you will claim this is all a media lead falsehood although the reasons they would make it all up about Levy are unclear.
What value would you have put on Skriniar and Dias?

Back
Top Bottom