Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a time for 1882 to step up to the plate with the timing of the managers comments about the home support.

I believe we can galvanize our fanbase into giving our players the proper support that they deserve when everyone else see's the ticker tape falling from the air and renditions of "Oh when the Spurs" rings in their ears..

Okay, im getting a bit sentimental but the guvnor's comments need to be responded to.

Lets have more of this;

article-2422018-02C340E9000004B0-530_634x422.jpg

My team for the game;

----------------------------Friedel-----------------------------
Naughton---Chiriches---Kaboul/Dawson----Fryers
---------------Dembele-------Paulinho------------------
Lamela-----------------Eriksen-------------Gylfi--------
----------------------------Defoe-----------------------------

Prediction 3-0 with the fans scoring all of them.

COME ON YOU SPURS

We've got two goes at this within just over a week... in an attempt to galvanise the home support, and to re-create some of the midweek 'Floodlit' Cup-Game atmosphere of the past... let's make the most of it!!

I'm dusting down my ancient 1970's Blue'n'White bar scarf (no corporate logos on it, nuffink... just plain, narrow, Navy & White!)

You love it mate... you going to the game?

Might have to make the journey up from Brighton myself for this one.

3-0 is what I backed yesterday, but I see it being 4/5-0 Wednesday at Steve Bruce is going to pay a 2nd string.

You love it mate... you going to the game?
Might have to make the journey up from Brighton myself for this one.
3-0 is what I backed yesterday, but I see it being 4/5-0 Wednesday at Steve Bruce is going to pay a 2nd string.
Got a ticket in block J row 17 seat 272. Tickets still on sale if you want to come up. Book into the upper tier east stand and just bump into the seat with me.

I backed 3-0 aswell yesterday at 9-1. Was so certain but was just happy to get the points. Give me a bell during the week if your coming up, i'll be down Spurs around 5!

Got a ticket in block J row 17 seat 272. Tickets still on sale if you want to come up. Book into the upper tier east stand and just bump into the seat with me.

I backed 3-0 aswell yesterday at 9-1. Was so certain but was just happy to get the points. Give me a bell during the week if your coming up, i'll be down Spurs around 5!

Sweet mate - will do, I'll let you know ... Bowser might have a spare anyway which is Paxton upper. All I can think about now though is Tromso..buzzing aint the word! (Dunno how much to change up though)..

I got 8/1..I was still confident after we went 1 up ... not to be mate! I'm going to buy a half Spurs/half Hull scarf on Wednesday too :)

Just booked 3 tickets for this in block G. I was going to give this a miss as going to WHL is utterly depressing at the moment, but following AVBs comments and being able to get 3 tickets together 20 seats along from block J this should actually be a laugh.

Friedel
Naughton Kaboul Chiriches Fryers
Dembele Holtby
Lamela Sigurdsson Chadli
Defoe​
Funny, I was just about to post a line-up very similar to that. Lamela and Chadli need some minutes, and I think this match is a good time to try out a different setup in CM, since we are playing the same team again and it gives a good point of comparison. Siggy can be subbed by Eriksen at some point too.

I also would like to see Rose get a cameo run out there if he is nearing fitness, or even Capoue for that matter.

I dont think we will play a weak team

Hull will be right up for this. Its a potential big money spinner for them. The only chance of silverware etc

Back
Top Bottom