Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me too, I hate Spam with a passion. I still haven't gotten over the embarrassment we suffered 3 weeks or so ago.
I was praying we got them in the cup so we could right the massive wrong.
We know Lamela has it in his game to murder any team, he's yet to show it but what i'm getting at is, as this game is so important, it's a chance for the lad to prove what he can do. If he were to rip them apart he would be a hero.
Fair comments Billy, we'll see how Lamela is faring in December. But this has to be a top, top team that faces the Hammers. It will hurt way too much if they get into a semi-final at our expense.
The Lamela of last night while an improvement wouldn't be good enough for the team I want out there. Has to be Townsend, with a lot of beef behind him, Sandro, Capoue Kaboul etc.

Over at Spurs Odyssey there has been discussions about how fantastic atmosphere yesterday and the great work by the 1882. To my surprise many weren't aware, but kudos to those that were present.

Great job and it was a perfect game for it after AVB's latest comments!

Last edited:
The Lamela song is AWESOME, but it's literally the same line from the song over and over again. I think we need to add the different lines, exactly like the song:

Everywhere you go, always take Lamela with you
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela, Lamela with you!

I tried this last night, but couldn't get my voice loud enough above the rest!

The Lamela song is AWESOME, but it's literally the same line from the song over and over again. I think we need to add the different lines, exactly like the song:

That is exactly how it should be.

Last night was fucking quality. Woke up today with a sore throat, shins covered in bruises, and a picture of me waving my shoe on the daily mail website. Gonna take a lot of beating, bring on next week.

what's this "everywhere you go, alway take Lamela with you" song that did the rounds last night?

This actually really pissed me off. YOU CUNTS WERE SINGING IT WRONG.

"Everywhere you go, always take lamela with you.
Everywhere you go, always take lamela.
Everywhere you go, always take lamela with you.
Everywhere you go, always take lamela
Take lamela
Lamela with you"

Sort it out ladies.

Haha shit you beat me to it! I was trying to get this going as well but I had no voice left.

Was impressed with Kane last night. Felt like he found the empty pockets well and his shooting was clinical. Really felt he made a difference in our attack when he came on, chuffed to feel that for him.

Took my family to the game on Wednesday, my son Aled who supports Spurs my daughter Ffion who now supports Spurs and the wife who has had little interest in football until now. Even though myself am a Wrexham fan, I thoroughly enjoyed the match. The build up around the ground was amazing a real football club in a real footballing area. The club had put a lot of activities on for the kids who really enjoyed themselves and my daughter was chosen to take a penalty at Chirpy at half time. The staff around the ground are fantastic. The game itself was very enjoyable lots of quality football by Spurs, Vertonghen is ace and when Lamela settles (and buy's boots with proper studs) will be a good player. I've finished painting my sons room in white and navy with a Spurs border, curtains, quilt, pennant etc around his room. For the first time in my life I have a top flight team to follow (I will always support Wrexham that will never change). Tottenham have a great team, friendly staff, are a quality club with a fantastic atmosphere both in and around White Hart Lane and have the best supporters in the Premier League, Thanks for a fabulous day out in North London..

Last edited:
Last night was fucking quality. Woke up today with a sore throat, shins covered in bruises, and a picture of me waving my shoe on the daily mail website. Gonna take a lot of beating, bring on next week.

ME TOO!! Covered in 'em... The wife thought i'd got into a FIGHT!
(mind you, I did fall over the seat in front at one point during the game, so that might've done it!)

So the Mail said the noise reached 112 DB so that's somewhere between a chainsaw and a hammer drill.

HowLoudChart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom