Tottenham Hotspur Legends v Bayern Munich Legends

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham_04.jpg

bayerns-new-logo-ripped-from-facebook_qct95y37ia5n1wmnhfy5puj49.png

Saturday 1st September

Ticket Details:

Adults: £10
Seniors over 65: £5
Under-18s: £5
Booking fee of £1.50 per ticket applies.

Priority will be given to Season Ticket Holders and then One Hotspur +, followed by One Hotspur members. In the unlikely event that any tickets remain after these groups have been allocated, a General Sale of tickets will take place.

Here's my predicted line-up/wish list

[formation=442, Robinson, Carr, King, Dawson, Edinburgh, Anderton, Howells, Hoddle, Van Der Vaart, Sheringham, Klinsmann][/formation]

Prediction: Tottenham 6 Munich 4 (Klinsmann to switch sides at half time)

Tottenham_04.jpg

Saturday 1st September

Ticket Details:

Priority will be given to Season Ticket Holders and then One Hotspur +, followed by One Hotspur members. In the unlikely event that any tickets remain after these groups have been allocated, a General Sale of tickets will take place.

[formation=442, Robinson, Carr, King, Dawson, Edinburgh, Anderton, Howells, Hoddle, Van Der Vaart, Sheringham, Klinsmann][/formation]

We know if it's going to be recorded live?

Reading the club statement I really liked this bit

“A selection of tickets for these test events will also be offered to neighbours and local groups in our nearby community on a complimentary basis to thank them for their patience and understanding throughout our stadium construction works.”

Class gesture and totally the right thing to do.

We know if it's going to be recorded live?

That's actually a really good question. When I read your message I initially thought "of course not", but on the other hand it would be an opportunity to test the media facilities, even if it's just broadcast through the official site.

My dream XI for this:

Thorstvedt

BAE
King
Dawson
Carr

Gazza
Modric

VDV
Ginola
Sheringham

Lineker

All in their prime fitness place please.

Jurgen can fuck off and stay on the Munich side. You make your bed, you sleep in it etc etc.

“A selection of tickets for these test events will also be offered to neighbours and local groups in our nearby community on a complimentary basis to thank them for their patience and understanding throughout our stadium construction works.”

(P.S: Don't you fucking dare go near the Cheese room or the Craft beers... we don't need your sort curdling the Brie!!)
:levystare:

But in all seriousness, a classy gesture.
Sure to inject a bit of enthusiasm amongst the local community... which is, after all, the cornerstone of the next generation of our fanbase support!

Agree, decent and totally correct thing to do.

I can remember when I was at school Tottenham used to give tickets out to locals then too, even though I was at school in Burnt Oak/Colindale we still got some. Think it might have had something to do with the training ground only being a short 20min walk I suppose.

Wonder if the Josif family have been offered any?

:levyeyes:

Tottenham_04.jpg

Saturday 1st September

Ticket Details:

And another one who played for both teams... Christian Ziege!

Agree, decent and totally correct thing to do.

I can remember when I was at school Tottenham used to give tickets out to locals then too, even though I was at school in Burnt Oak/Colindale we still got some. Think it might have had something to do with the training ground only being a short 20min walk I suppose.

Yeah, which school were you at?

Hmm, I would rather threaten the club with a nuisance claim and get a healthy payout.

[formation=442, Robbo, Ziege, King, Dawson, Tarrico, Anderton, Hoddle, Hazard, Ginola, Keane, Berbatov][/formation]

Subs: Walker, Dominguez, Howells, Edinburgh, Naybet, Rocket Ronnie, Barmby, klinsmann, teddy, tainio,

Back
Top Bottom