Tottenham Hotspur Manager's Premier League Records Compared

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

P554_zps324931ab.png

Tottenham Hotspur Manager's Records & Statistics 1898-2014

Cheers MFF. I'm waiting till Hallow'een before I start the 'clueless Tim' and the 'Prince of Pressing' comparisons.

But I will say now if Tim had had the win % Poch has in the Prem, I think he would be getting a lot rougher ride than Mr P has had so far. Sherwood was never given a chance by many Spurs fans and I'm still fuming over his treatment on various forums by many posters.

Oh great this again....

Let's get the "what's the best religion" thread up next for some light relief compared to the way this one will end

Cheers MFF. I'm waiting till Hallow'een before I start the 'clueless Tim' and the 'Prince of Pressing' comparisons.

But I will say now if Tim had had the win % Poch has in the Prem, I think he would be getting a lot rougher ride than Mr P has had so far. Sherwood was never given a chance by many Spurs fans and I'm still fuming over his treatment on various forums by many posters.
He was a tactically clueless jerk who threw players and the club under the bus while showing no learning progress.

I was very glad to be rid of him.

No one seems to want to point out the obvious, since a certain chariman took over, this chart is purely chronological. Clearly the improving win percentages are down to one and only one thing, our lord and saviour in the directors box, dear Mr Levy
Hi there, I guess the post is not entirely serious, but anyway ...You do know there is one significant problem with the chronology idea don't you, our latest manager's win% :pochfacepalm:

I honestly don't give a fuck if we are bottom half at Christmas and finish in no mans land - it's time to stop fucking around with managerial changes and see what someone can do with an extended run.

If that's missing out on the Europa League I don't care any more, all we do is complain about being in that competition.

I do wonder if levy forcing the players to work on the foundations of the new stadium is tiring the lads out . No other manager has had his squad moonlighting on a building site before

:levywtf:

Back
Top Bottom