Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's just a total lottery--2 browsers on different networks..... The one I logged in first at 0900 has got to 10 percent, the one I just logged in 30 seconds ago is halfway??

How does that work?

I have just got past the circle thing. Should I log in now or just leave it on the ticket page at 10am and log in when it shows tickets are available??

Dunno fella. I've certainly been kicked out through inactivity in the past though, when I've got on 20 mins before ticket availability... so I'd log in and then stay active tbh.

Dunno fella. I've certainly been kicked out through inactivity in the past though, when I've got on 20 mins before ticket availability... so I'd log in and then stay active tbh.
So this begs another question although it may just be me that's confused. Is it worth trying to log in before the 10 am deadline or is it best starting after. Or does it make absolutely no difference?

Yeah I'm convinced the progression of the wheel means nothing. You can be stuck at 95% for an hour and then go on another browser and get in straight away. Totally and utterly luck of the draw

Same old, same old. Log in at 9:01 just sitting at 95% for 40 mins while the two later ones are at 60% and 70% respectively. I doubt any will let me in before 11am.

Ah well, didn't want to go anyway :(

:vdvhmm:

Well that was randomly quite easy. Got in at 10.01, two tickets in South Stand, result.

One question: Our seats have a little info bar that say Member Priority. Any idea what that means? Never seen it before

Well that was randomly quite easy.

tenor.gif

Well done, what time did you log in the 'queue'?
Logged in to 3 browsers at 8am, refreshed every 5 minutes until I got the dreaded circle on all 3 at 9.40 ish. Chrome was at 75% the whole way until Microsoft suddenly loaded in at 9.55. Automatic refresh and I managed to select seats at 9.58. Suspect its completely random.

Doughnut is total bullshit. Just refreshed multiple times on my slowest progressing doughnut and each time it gave me a different % progression from 20% to 80%.

Cunts.

Back
Top Bottom