Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The plan was always to have a lot of season ticket holders? And everyone had to go to Wembley.
Including existing season ticket holders.

I feel for you as unlike many on here I think tickets are too expensive and the younger fans are suffering because of it. In my 20s I was able to watch spurs a lot and then when my boy was young that stopped. So yeah in many ways it’s a circle of life. Most ST holders now are older. That’s a fact.

But nobody jumped any queues. That’s premium members and away tickets. A lot of people bought tickets for Wembley not wanting to go there.

But what else could the club do? Play at MK?

I realised a long time ago we are disposable to the club. Loyalty means nothing. £s mean everything.

I believe there should've been an amnesty for ST holders and those in the queue for that season. Cheap ST's should've been sold for Wembley but it shouldn't have guaranteed them a ST at the new lane. Just how I feel about it.

Is there a specific way to contact the club about people touting tickets for games?

There's someone I follow on Instagram who is selling various tickets for the Ajax game, some in block 113, some other regular blocks, and some corporate. It only appears in his Instagram story, so I want the club to look at it quickly, before it disappears

Saw at queue at the ground this morning at 5am (sleeping bags the lot) wonder how they got on?
Me too. Anyone who did it on here please post. Because I'll fucking sleep out there all night if it pretty much guarantees a ticket. Honestly, I'd rather do that than face the Wheel of Death again - 12:50 and finally got in!

Looks like I have a stalker!!
20180924201639-16.gif

Is there a specific way to contact the club about people touting tickets for games?

There's someone I follow on Instagram who is selling various tickets for the Ajax game, some in block 113, some other regular blocks, and some corporate. It only appears in his Instagram story, so I want the club to look at it quickly, before it disappears
Take a screen shot if possible and then email club

Can we, like, talk about one of the biggest matches in our history instead of tickets please????????

I know it’s a shite system and stuff but this thread is completely derailed...

...do you think Ev Bar would be up for hosting a viewing of the home leg aswell with it being a huge game!

or is there already somewhere that people will be going to watch this?
Good point, is anyone (without a ticket) planning to watch it somewhere IN Tottenham? Just to be 'in amongst it' like!
People travel ABROAD without tickets Just to be in the same CITY as their team..m surely the pubs around White Hart Lane will be HEAVING too??

Back
Top Bottom