Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
jOzTQfO.jpg

Vorm, Verts, Winks, Gedson, Sessegnon, Lamela, Alli

Dele should play the false nine if you ask me, in Kane's stead.

Lloris

Aurier Alderweireld Sánchez Tanganga

Winks
Lo Celso Wks NDombele

Dele
Bergwijn _________________________ Son

Bench: Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Dier, Gedson, Sessegnon, Moura, Lamela

Left Out: Vorm, Davies, Cirkin, Foyth, Skipp, Parrott

Injured: Sissoko, Kane

Was about to come in here and start kicking off, because according to the BBC we are playing Leipzig on the 18th, and I couldn’t see why this game was then scheduled for the Sunday. But the good old Beeb got that one wrong.

But still, why is it on a Sunday? Could easily be played on the Saturday to give us a day more to prepare for the Leipzig match.
The whole pandering to the TV companies really pisses me off when these sort of things happen. There is 0 reason to be playing on the Sunday.

Assuming everyone is back fit to start (barring Kane and Sissoko obviously) I would like to see:

Lloris

Aurier
Toby
Sanchez
Davies

Lo Celso
Winks

Lucas
Dele
Bergwijn

Son

I thought about Ndombele instead of Winks but as he is clearly still not ready for 90 would rather he came on than started, as Winks is having more of an overall impact at the moment. I think having Davies back is very good.

Assuming everyone is back fit to start (barring Kane and Sissoko obviously) I would like to see:

Lloris

Aurier
Toby
Sanchez
Davies

Lo Celso
Winks

Lucas
Dele
Bergwijn

Son

I thought about Ndombele instead of Winks but as he is clearly still not ready for 90 would rather he came on than started, as Winks is having more of an overall impact at the moment. I think having Davies back is very good.

Winks is playing well, Ndombele can barely move. It will be while before he is ready to displace anyone.

Back
Top Bottom