Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? He’s been pretty anonymous apart from a good cross and the run for the pen.

Not a bad game but nothing stand out
The pass that we got the corner for the first goal too. His runs have been great as well. You can see his quality.

People saying Dele has been poor, I disagree he has been making stuff happen, he’s the only one that attacks space with well timed runs, but his finishing hasn’t been there.

I really really hope we take some fucking control of the game second half, cant even blame dier today but our midfield have no control at all.

Well done for Tony showing some character. Let’s bring either Ndombele or Lo Celso on to try and gain a foothold.
It's like this every match thread. Dele this, Dele that then he scores or sets up the winner.

Yeah BBC saying:

I can't see Son Heung-min coming out for the second half here - his arm is clearly bothering him.
He needs to man up!!
93116130f7a267e547ec5fd840f94213.jpg

The dynamics of the game have changed so much with VAR it sometimes feels like I don't even recognize the sport anymore. :pochcry:

Ok that's OTT, but you know what I mean.

Really? He’s been pretty anonymous apart from a good cross and the run for the pen.

Not a bad game but nothing stand out
Exactly
Fucking Eriksen syndrome all over again.

And that’s NOT a slight on the player, just this weird thing where people see things that aren’t happening for the players they like.

Apparently Dele has been a constant threat
:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom