Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Retirement coming up next year hopefully. I'll probably forget not to go to work.

I can thoroughly recommend it

Been retired since 2012

Keep busy and you’ll love it especially coming on here and reading that some jerk thinks that I’m signing on!!

:mourpointlaugh:

This is massive for them.. History in the making..

• We can make history in this one, apparently. First time we'll have won home games on every day of the week in a league and cup season.

Monday: Newcastle
    Tuesday: Watford, Liverpool and Leicester
    Wednesday: Wolves
    Thursday: Norwich
    Friday: Everton
    Saturday: Brighton
    Sunday:

:mourfacepalm:

Retirement coming up next year hopefully. I'll probably forget not to go to work.
I retired ten years ago.
Wife couldn't bear the thought that she was still working and I wasn't, so she kept showing me job adverts until, after 6 months, I cracked and applied for a part time post. Been back at work ever since, sod it. Since then, she's retired. How does that bloody work?

I retired ten years ago.
Wife couldn't bear the thought that she was still working and I wasn't, so she kept showing me job adverts until, after 6 months, I cracked and applied for a part time post. Been back at work ever since, sod it. Since then, she's retired. How does that bloody work?
I'm semi-retired (work one week on, one week off), I love it, keeps my hand in, so to speak. But then again, it's an office job, so it's not exactly strenuous.

I retired ten years ago.
I'm semi-retired (work one week on, one week off), I love it, keeps my hand in, so to speak. But then again, it's an office job, so it's not exactly strenuous.

:mourwhat:

Anyone out there want me to retire for them... PM me.

This is probably the last game Morinho could fuck around with Lucas on top. I don't think he will be doing it especially in the CL matches coming

Could've been worse.

Could've been worse?

True.

ehWAsvL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom