Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The game will be a walk in the park. It's time we really smashed someone up and it will be today. Villa have nothing (apart from Grealish).

Villa 1 - 4 Tottenham
Son x2
Moura
Winks

The game will be a walk in the park. It's time we really smashed someone up and it will be today. Villa have nothing (apart from Grealish).

Villa 1 - 4 Tottenham
Son x2
Moura
Winks

It won't be today tho! We have to play against the worst ref (Atkinson)in PL who should never ref a match again!!

This is massive for them.. History in the making..

• We can make history in this one, apparently. First time we'll have won home games on every day of the week in a league and cup season.

Monday: Newcastle
    Tuesday: Watford, Liverpool and Leicester
    Wednesday: Wolves
    Thursday: Norwich
    Friday: Everton
    Saturday: Brighton
    Sunday:

:mourfacepalm:

I laughed at this but thought ‘oh shit’ when I read that on the BEEB myself! Dr Tottenham to the rescue...

Last edited:
Don't think it's going to be as easy as some people think, if nothing else, the weather may make the whole thing a bit of a lottery. But important to land all three points to keep the pressure on the teams around us.

Need to go out and play like big boys, none of this nice and easy nonsense. If we go out and start fast the game will be wrapped up by half time, Villa are bang average and have almost 0 grit to them.

Aston Villa fighting for survival. Definitely a potential banana skin - can’t be complacent today.

OIP.aM72_3w1hi9ydnKd0X91tQHaD8
OIP.2Kqz3YWpjNvJdKlewxoBfQHaEZ

I retired ten years ago.
Wife couldn't bear the thought that she was still working and I wasn't, so she kept showing me job adverts until, after 6 months, I cracked and applied for a part time post. Been back at work ever since, sod it. Since then, she's retired. How does that bloody work?

What’s the job?

Riding shotgun on a dustbin lorry in Stevenage???

:parker:

Back
Top Bottom