Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which is incredibly frustrating and mind boggling considering we broke our transfer record to sign him .. you’re not very sharp are you mate , see my original post

It's obvious he wasn't in this bad shape when he arrived.

You said "it is utterly mind boggling"... I was offering an explanation.

If you knew this already, it's a bit of a silly comment, innit.

We were giving up a lot of possession but for the most part we only gave up a few good scoring chances. If our front 3/4 knew how to counterattack and pass we'd have scored 10. Bergwijn has been here for two weeks and looks more comfortable going forward on the break than Son and Moura.

EQ6NCE1WoAUMSdc

I for one am over the moon we managed to win this at the death. We could have done much better considering all the chances we had, but I'm just enjoying the win right now.

Lloris- time to go. Didn’t understand why everyone was so looking forward to having him back after injury. Accident prone. Doesn’t command the 6 yard box let alone the area and has stopped sweeping. Gazza looks more secure until a replacement can be found

Sanchez- solid

Aurier- gets in good positions but terrible crossing. Accident waiting to happen defensively

Davies- unlikely to ever be a world beater but solid and a trier. Grew into the game

Toby- great finish but not the player he was. Tanganga unlucky not to start

Winks- ok

Dier- horribly immobile but better than people gave him credit for today.

Dele- very wasteful and lack of pace so apparent in everything he did

Moura- tried hard but again very wasteful

Son- the enigma that is Son. Bloody awful but 2 goals scored. Superb finish at end

Bergwijn - grew into the game

New keeper required

Cheeky bid for Reina when they go down?

Back
Top Bottom