Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright steady on lads lol.

Not saying your totally going to flop and lose your games just saying it's tricky fixtures as the majority are London derbies.

Wasn't cross referencing you to A rsenal and they're fixtures were not fighting for the league and more then likely won't finish top 4.

Surely you must think it's a hard little run of 5 games.?

YOU'RE

if you're gonna join in, at least get the grammar right!

Otherwise, fuck off... only the educated get to have they're there their say!

Your the only one who seems to have a problem with it. ?

Yeah, i'm old school... I don't understand computers, alright...???

(but well spotted, before I had a chance to edit it! ...cunt!)

...and it's still you're...
Unless you meant that to be ironical bad grandma?

DAMMIT I DONT GET YOU GUYS!

That was beautiful today, disciplined, clinical and fluent football without having to dig deep. Moose and Vince scoring their first (open play) goals of the season and Kane instantly back on track. Lots of very good performances going forward but for me Vertonghen was the most impressive. Neutralised everything they tried to three at us with such ease.

:dembelelol:

jack-wilshere-of-afc-bournemouth-goes-down-injured-during-the-premier-picture-id668781274
Dem gloves...

It puts he lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

karma ˈkɑːmə,ˈkəːmə/
noun
  1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence,
  2. viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
    • informal
      good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one's actions
    • hang on... fuck that... just see attached photo below...

Just home now.

What a day. I really don't know how to add to - or deal with - the fact that Spurs were sensational from start to finish. I've never seen a team be so clearly afraid of us right from the off. I might finally be able to buy into this being the new Spurs.

So enjoyed waving goodbye to Wilshere.

Really have nothing of value to add so I'm off to sober up.

Come on you beautiful Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom