Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------------------------------------Premier League---------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Saturday 14th October-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------3pm------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------The Wembley-------------------------------------------------

2-0 win, make this place our own.

-----------------------------------------Premier League---------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Saturday 14th October-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------3pm------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------The Wembley-------------------------------------------------

2-0 win, make this place our own.

Shambles

0-18 to the cherries

Bournemouth has looked poor and they don't have the defensive resoluteness of Burnley and Swansea.

3-1. This is it. Our only one moment in time.

- Lloris -
- Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen -
- Aurier Winks Dier Davies -
- Dele Eriksen -
- Kane -
I'd save Dembele for the Madrid match, if he's recovered.

Aurier back in to offer pace on the right. If Trippier starts I'd still be happy.

Off the back of 3 great away wins we really need to win a match at Wembley, that'll really show our credentials this season. Bournemouth need a win so they should t sit back, meaning we can actually break them down.

I'd love them to come and have a go, but I don't think they will. They will be parking the team bus and looking for the sucker punch, like everyone else who visits Wembley this year.

That's the issue we're having at Wembley. For many teams and players, it's their first and maybe only time there.. They just come for a point.

The difference at WHL was that they pitch and crowd were so compact the atmosphere was amazing. Visiting teams struggled with that. Hopefully we can carry that over to the new ground.

Come game time and remembering the fucking boring 2 week break, could this game sell out ?? unlikely i know but looks like a lot of seats sold think it could be 75000 and its a 3 o clock saturday which we all love

Davies in CM

:harrylol:
tenor.gif

You try too hard, Jezebel.

Last edited:
Taking my youngest along for his first game - he's very excited, but I'm worried that he thinks he's going to be playing instead of Alli because he's got his shirt.
I will also be taking my youngest son. It won't be his first game but he's still very excited. I will not be buying him a shirt, probably because he is 27 and earns more than me! With any luck I can get him pissed enough that he will buy me a shirt! Knowing me though, I will almost certainly get pissed and leave it in some strange bar.
:walkercry:
Have fun though dude, going to watch Spurs with your young 'uns is the bollocks!

I will also be taking my youngest son. It won't be his first game but he's still very excited. I will not be buying him a shirt, probably because he is 27 and earns more than me! With any luck I can get him pissed enough that he will buy me a shirt! Knowing me though, I will almost certainly get pissed and leave it in some strange bar.
:walkercry:
Have fun though dude, going to watch Spurs with your young 'uns is the bollocks!
What if your son gets you a pair of Spurs shorts instead of a shirt? Does that make you more or less likely to leave them in a strange bar?

Back
Top Bottom