Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
Ek3WBfa.jpg

Vorm, Rose, Winks, Eriksen, Moura, Alli, Parrott

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Ndombele - Winks - Lo Celso
Dele - Kane - Sessegnon
3-1

Literally anyone but dier.

Play with 10 men. I don't care. But please win. We absolutely must win our next 3 games. And since we cannot string 2 passes together, then we need to at least press and be aggressive. Going to be a lot harder without Son now too.

No Dier.

-----------------------Gazza---------------------
Foyth-----------Toby-----Sanchez--------Verts
---------------Winks---N'Dombele-----------
---------------------Lo'Celso-------------------
-----Alli---------------------------Sessegnon---
-----------------------Kane-----------------------

Thought Lucas ahead of Alli before but changed my mind.

Think Jose will play Eriksen ahead of Lo'Celso, start Aurier and Rose ahead of Vertonghen.

Last edited:
I’m hoping that GLC gets a start. I really don’t believe that we can evaluate him yet as he has hardly played, but what I’ve seen of him looks promising. Not just his skills but his attitude have impressed me and attitude is what we need right now.

No Dier.

-----------------------Gazza---------------------
Foyth-----------Toby-----Sanchez--------Verts
---------------Winks---N'Dombele-----------
---------------------Lo'Celso-------------------
-----Alli---------------------------Sessegnon---
-----------------------Kane-----------------------

Thought Lucas ahead of Alli before but changed my mind.

Think Jose will play Eriksen ahead of Lo'Celso, start Aurier and Rose ahead of Vertonghen.

That midfield 3 seems so obvious yet one we've never tried.

I mean we haven't even got anything to lose at this point. Like the team alot.

They destroyed us with ease earlier in the season, in what has to be the worst Tottenham performance I had ever seen up to that point, since then we've had a few more shit shows.

This could literally be anything, if we turn up and are on it we could win 4-0, if we don't fancy it like last night we are getting done.

I have no idea with this team.

TBH fuck this season, not going to let Spurs ruin my Christmas either way

Back
Top Bottom