Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazzaniga
Aurier Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen
Dier Ndombele
Lo Celso Dele Son
Kane

I know we are conceding goals but we need to stick with the same back 4. They are clearly the four players most suited to this style and they need to keep playing together, chopping and changing endlessly was hurting us in the last days of Poch and we need stability. The front 6 there are 2 spots open with one on the right side and one in the centre of midfield. Dier has to start because he is our only credible option as a CDM despite his poor physical condition.

My ticket for this hasn’t sold so if there are any genuine fans with A CRN who can’t normally afford to get to the game please let me know and I will transfer you a ticket for this to save the seat going to waste

Son needs a breather more than anything, he's been poor the last couple games.
We've got a pretty mealiness game against Bayern on Wednesday, he can rest then. Saturday's a must win if we want any chance at making top 4, our best players got to play.

We've got a pretty mealiness game against Bayern on Wednesday, he can rest then. Saturday's a must win if we want any chance at making top 4, our best players got to play.

I don't think the Bayern game is meaningless at all.
They humiliated us in our new stadium. If I were a Spurs player - trying to right that wrong would be of huge importance to me personally.

I don't think the Bayern game is meaningless at all.
They humiliated us in our new stadium. If I were a Spurs player - trying to right that wrong would be of huge importance to me personally.
That's not really how most professional footballers think, if anything some of the players that start in Munich will try to impress the new manager, Wolves away is of much more importance.

Back
Top Bottom