Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

White Hart Lane - Saturday 28th September 2013 - 12:45 BST.

I just want the team to fuck these cunts up and for AVB to own Mourinho like this:
avb-push.gif

For different reasons, they've found they're having lots of possession but not lots of goal threat, a familiar debate to us.

I could see it being a tight affair, which means there will end up being five goals.

From what I have seen, I think our players will want to win this one for our manager. I don't see Chelsea's players being as motivated.

I am feeling very paternal about this one. Against the Scum it was business as usual, same old derby day. This one for me I feel more emotional, I want to destroy them. I want AVB to wipe the smug smile off of Mourinho's face.

Not really. It's in 4.5 day's time.

Agreed. I've had this one circled on the calendar as well as the return fixture ever since that Mourinho interview after the Willian incident. I want nothing less than a win. Nothing would please me more than to see Eriksen score within a matter of feet in front of Willian and Mourinho at the same time.

Downside is if we win, all eyes will be on us; while we still seem to be flying under the radar a bit at the moment in terms of coverage.

I hope AVB does finally get one over his former employers, they treated him disgracefully and used the media to make sure he was hounded-out of the club.

I think we are going to win this one, Chavs have been our bogey team over the years but I feel that the tides are changing. I predict 3-1 Spurs, we need everyone at the Lane on Saturday to get behind the lads and sing your hearts out.

Come on you Spurs

Last edited:
Have a lot of Chelshit fans here who always talk shit about other clubs (Tottenham too) and talk shit about AVB,and Mourinho is like a god to them so I WANT TO FUCKING THRASH THEM 10-0 WITH AVB DOING A :avbfu: TO MOURINHO AND THE CHELSHIT FANS.FUCKING WANT US TO RAPE THEM SO BAD THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM!I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL,THE CLUB,THE TEAM THE RICH DADDY WHO GIVES THEM MONEY!THEY ARE A SHIT CLUB WITH 0 HISTORY,BEFORE ABRAMOVIC WE HAD 8 TITTLES MORE THAN THEM THEY ARE NOTHING JUST A SMALL TEAM FROM LONDON.THERE BIGGEST RIVALS ARE QPR AND FULHAM!!FUCK OFF CHELSHIT!!
10-0 VICTORY,SANDRO ALL 10! :smesh:

Damn,feel a lot better now. :avblol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom