Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace - FA CUP 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sunday 21st February 2016
White Hart Lane
Kick-off : 3pm
$_35.JPG
v
images

Hope we take this game as serious as we do the league, would be great to win on me birthday.
Will have to see how thursday pans out to guess line-ups for this.

:coys:

You support the palace, the palace, the palace,
What a load of wankers, wankers, wankers,
(Whoa oh oha)(Whoa oh oha) (Whoa oh oha)(Whoa oh oha)

Pardew's flip flops firmly on, probably scared about being sucked into relegation now so may rest better players in case they get injured

3-0 win to the yids, whoever our full backs are with all 3

Last edited:
I think they are bottom of the in form league without a win in 8 or 9 with quite a few losses so I hope they play full strength..
The confidence is sky high at our club and whoever takes the field will believe we will win.

Going for a 2-0. After the build up to the weekend just gone this will be pretty stress free.

But what if he scores and does a celebratory knee-slide toward the Park Lane?

Would it mean that Woolwich love him again?

Or City?

Or would the universe simply bend in on itself in paradoxical confusion?

I'm hoping we rest a lot of players against Fiorentina.. I like the Europa League but we may not get a chance like this for the league again.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Son of God, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Cannot understand why when 5 out of 8 ties on TV that a match between 2 premiership teams is not one of them. Still at least it means the match is played when we want it on Sunday

The likes of Mason, Bentaleb, Carroll, Chadli and Onomah will definitely see minutes in the next two fixtures. Absolutely vital that we rotate the players so that everybody get a bit of rest

The likes of Mason, Bentaleb, Carroll, Chadli and Onomah will definitely see minutes in the next two fixtures. Absolutely vital that we rotate the players so that everybody get a bit of rest
Agreed and why not? - They all buy into the same philosophy. We should be looking to get to that stage where anyone can fit in and it'll be like no one is missing. It happens at the very top clubs, anyone can come into the Barcelona team, the Bayern Munich team, Real Madrid etc. and come in and do the job and role they are advised of. Hopefully we are at that stage and if the Monaco game was anything to go by, I think we have been at that stage for quite a while.

Looking forward to this ............ in fact, at the moment, every game is one to look forward to. Pretty odds-on that Ade will score, but as long as we score 3 more, don't care!

I fear this massive cunt :adethumbup: getting totally carried away, sliding in hard on either Wimmer, Toby or Dier and putting them out for the rest of the season....

If he scores and shows no fucking respect to us ( who I suspect still pay a % of his wages ) then we should all just rush the pitch and deal with him ! Total shit stain & Palace.....what's the point in them ?

Massive if we get through too.

One of Chelsea/Man City will be getting knocked out. If there are no shocks in this round then we will be joining them, West Brom, Woolwich, Watford, Everton, West Ham and Man Utd into the next round - none of those worry me and with it being the FA Cup all those aren't guaranteed straight wins, few replays perhaps on the way or even a cupset.

It's a great opportunity for us.

As i said before my Europa team would be:

Vorm, Trippier, Dier, Wimmer, Davies, Mason,Benteleb, Lamela, Carroll, Chadli, Son

have since changed my mind and would play Lloris in the Fiorentina game ahead of Vorm.

VS Palace

---------------------------------------Vorm-------------------------------------
Walker---------------Alderweireld----------Davies------------------Rose
-----------------------------------Mason---Benteleb-------------------------
------Lamela----------------------------Alli----------------------Eriksen----
-------------------------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Cannot understand why when 5 out of 8 ties on TV that a match between 2 premiership teams is not one of them. Still at least it means the match is played when we want it on Sunday
I blame Liverpool. The schedule was made when those idiots were still in and the fa bit on a fifty fifty of having them in the spot where the hammers are going to try and not embarrass themselves. Rightfully that spot should be ours if for no other reason than it would make the schedule easier.

Back
Top Bottom