Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace - FA CUP 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Negative? not supporting the team and you sit in the Paxton?!?! Shocking!

giphy.gif
No need for that, chap. I might be in the Paxton but let's not tar everyone with the same brush. There's enough evidence from people on this forum that suggests there are moaners and negative people all over the ground. There might be a few more kids there but there are plenty of us singing and supporting just as much as any in the ground.

No need for that, chap. I might be in the Paxton but let's not tar everyone with the same brush. There's enough evidence from people on this forum that suggests there are moaners and negative people all over the ground. There might be a few more kids there but there are plenty of us singing and supporting just as much as any in the ground.

Oh i know I was a shared season ticket holder in there from around 2004 - 2007 it just used to annoy me how negative people were around me, of course when we are playing badly have a shout and scream it was just the doomsday complex that has if anything contributed to the spursyness over the years, very little positivity that bothered me.

When I moved to getting tickets in J block after that it was a breath of fresh air, sadly thats full of tourists now and you are right the atmosphere is down the toilet now and I am actually pleased we are moving soon, needs a desperate freshening up of atmosphere, and one day we can stand together and sing!

Can I ask a question, when they built the FA cup was silver somehow only found on the backside of the moon?

Parsimonious doesn't even begin to describe the design of this thing.

It's fucking tiny.

There are all these pictures out there of people wearing it like its a fucking hat. I can't seem to upload any of them.

The thing needs a complete redesign.

Now the Europa League trophy.....

Bold yet insouciant, uncompromisingly girthy

JSOn1Qb.jpg

Dude in this pic looks like he's about to pop a hemorrhoid.

So in the face of this loss, I am going with the "Bigger is better" mantra and say we press on.

I really don't know why some are melting

We were the better team and unlucky

Rose is playing well but at fault with their goal

But had we taken our chances it wouldn't have mattered

Now let's move on ffs!

I really don't know why some are melting

We were the better team and unlucky

Rose is playing well but at fault with their goal

But had we taken our chances it wouldn't have mattered

Now let's move on ffs!

Because some people either have nothing better who need a reason to be angry at something, or they're stupid.

Because some people either have nothing better who need a reason to be angry at something, or they're stupid.
The meltdown after losing our second game in a calendar year is impressive even for our standards.

We were the better team, had a lot of good chances but lacked the maturity in the second half which is not surprise as Vorm aside Chadli was our oldest player at 26. Walker (25), Rose (25), Dier (22), Wimmer (23), Bentaleb (21), Mason (24), Eriksen (24), Onomah (18), Kane (22)

it's the standard fall back whine, usually from people who don't put the miles in.

Couldnt have thought up a better post to exemplify a knee jerk reaction, you are quit the fool. From about a week ago posting non stop about how we will win the league and you are not afraid to say it blah blah to this, a really quite pathetic reaction to a very close game which couldve gone either way.
"Not afraid to say it blah blah blah". I didn't imply that for one second, and you know it. What's your opinion? No, you haven't got one - just another cunt sniping from the sidelines. It doesn't matter how close the game was, I think the loss of momentum could hurt us. Care to enlighten me what you think?

What you or l say makes not the tiniest bit of difference - l don't expect a reply btw, go on, surprise me.

Can I ask a question, when they built the FA cup was silver somehow only found on the backside of the moon?

Parsimonious doesn't even begin to describe the design of this thing.

It's fucking tiny.

There are all these pictures out there of people wearing it like its a fucking hat. I can't seem to upload any of them.

The thing needs a complete redesign.

Now the Europa League trophy.....

Bold yet insouciant, uncompromisingly girthy

JSOn1Qb.jpg

Dude in this pic looks like he's about to pop a hemorrhoid.

So in the face of this loss, I am going with the "Bigger is better" mantra and say we press on.

Because it is the Football Association Challenge Cup, the oldest club knock out competition in the world.

There is not, nor will there ever be such a thing of beauty.
What you are looking at here is a vulgar 'vase' type, gaudy piece of tat. Like something to be found in the home of the Nouveau Riche. It has 'Russian' written all over it.
For shame sir, for shame.

:defoe:
Because it is the Football Association Challenge Cup, the oldest club knock out competition in the world.

There is not, nor will there ever be such a thing of beauty.
What you are looking at here is a vulgar 'vase' type, gaudy piece of tat. Like something to be found in the home of the Nouveau Riche. It has 'Russian' written all over it.
For shame sir, for shame.

Indeed. I understand where you are coming from. Class has never been my calling card. I'm more Jermain Defoe than Bill Nicholson:defoe: Disco over ballroom.....though I'll take Charlize over Pamela all day long. So there is still some hope.

"Not afraid to say it blah blah blah". I didn't imply that for one second, and you know it. What's your opinion? No, you haven't got one - just another cunt sniping from the sidelines. It doesn't matter how close the game was, I think the loss of momentum could hurt us. Care to enlighten me what you think?

What you or l say makes not the tiniest bit of difference - l don't expect a reply btw, go on, surprise me.

I don't really have the time nor the patience to start flame wars with some of the members on this board, so what I do is give the occasional one liner and call people out on their bullshit. I provided my opinion; it was a close match and was in no way a 'season decider.' Based mainly on the fact that we outplayed them across the park, the way I see it Spurs will only lose momentum in this campaign if they are beaten decisively and outplayed by a better team, only then will doubts be cast and questions raised. I say save your knee jerk reactions for a loss which would merit such a reaction, it might give what you are saying some credibility.

I think today it was visible for all that we have still got at least over half a dozen deadweight to get rid of this summer. Pochettino has done wonders polishing turds still at the end of the day turds will always be turds.

Walker and Rose have been absolute waste of space. They can't do anything right.

Haha bentaleb

Onomah is not ready yet. He's lightweight and extremely raw.

Are we one man down?

Never mind just saw Chadli walking.

Another brainfart from rosey

Fuck replays I'd rather lose.

Kane's shoot on sight mode is getting annoying now.

How on earth hasn't this gooner maggot cock-socket been ENDED yet?

I don't really have the time nor the patience to start flame wars with some of the members on this board, so what I do is give the occasional one liner and call people out on their bullshit. I provided my opinion; it was a close match and was in no way a 'season decider.' Based mainly on the fact that we outplayed them across the park, the way I see it Spurs will only lose momentum in this campaign if they are beaten decisively and outplayed by a better team, only then will doubts be cast and questions raised. I say save your knee jerk reactions for a loss which would merit such a reaction, it might give what you are saying some credibility.

It seems to me you were more annoyed by me saying we are going to win the the league, hence your invention. As for credibility? Well that's funny. Even I take no notice of what I say after a match I attended when we've lost. Anyway, you keep up the good work. It's nice to know that people's reactions are being monitored by such a knowledgeable, and level headed poster.

BTW you still haven't said if you think we can win the league.

Last edited:
It seems to me you were more annoyed by me saying we are going to win the the league, hence your invention. As for credibility? Well that's funny. Even I take no notice of what I say after a match I attended when we've lost. Anyway, you keep up the good work. It's nice to know that people's reactions are being monitored by such a knowledgeable, and level headed poster.

BTW you still haven't said if you think we can win the league.

Of course we can win the league, I very much believe we can with a bit of luck. I just think the Palace match had very little relevance to our momentum in the league or even our europa league campaign.

Of course we can win the league, I very much believe we can with a bit of luck. I just think the Palace match had very little relevance to our momentum in the league or even our europa league campaign.
Ok, fair enough. Please forgive my momentary lapse. I was angry and disappointed on Sunday, and in hindsight should have stayed clear of the forum. Going out of the cup is probably a blessing in disguise, but I didn't see it that way on the day. I don't think I'm known for knee jerking, but I will admit to a one off. It won't happen again.

Bit of a late reaction, but it just dawned on me that it was Connor Wickham's dirty cuntiness that injured Vertonghen, and that if Vertonghen weren't injured Dier would have been at DM which, for a number of reasons I feel would have kept us in the cup.

Those fucks!

Back
Top Bottom