Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Mrs was rushed in for an emergency C Section and was in theatre just as we kicked off (selfish). Twin boys where out in time for the second half to start. Told the Mrs that it's fate and we have to name at least one of them "Victor". She's not having it.

Still it's nice to know they started their life as Yiddos with a win.

Did you offer Wanyama as an alternative?

Cheers all. Mum and babies well. Few issues at 7 weeks early, but nothing too hectic.

Thinking it will be nice to pick up a program from Saturday's game to show in future years as "the game that was being played as you were born"

Unfortunately I've been told "No Spurs player names" Also I don't really want to have my kids named after a Real Madrid player in a few years time.

I've also suggested "Ronnie and Reggie" but that wasn't popular either for some reason.

Cheers all. Mum and babies well. Few issues at 7 weeks early, but nothing too hectic.

Thinking it will be nice to pick up a program from Saturday's game to show in future years as "the game that was being played as you were born"

Unfortunately I've been told "No Spurs player names" Also I don't really want to have my kids named after a Real Madrid player in a few years time.

I've also suggested "Ronnie and Reggie" but that wasn't popular either for some reason.

No Spurs player names? How about Victor and Vincent after the Vega brothers? :levyeyes:

Congratulations by the way.

Andros and Federico?

Charles and David ?
chas-dave-spurs.jpg

Charles and David ?
chas-dave-spurs.jpg
Very subtle...

The best you can hope for is name one Thomas Harold ... and the other Fred Charles!

...or just go for it and try Henry & Percy!
Origins & History and all that!

Name one of them Gareth and the other Roberto, technically they're not Spurs players.

My Mrs was rushed in for an emergency C Section and was in theatre just as we kicked off (selfish). Twin boys where out in time for the second half to start. Told the Mrs that it's fate and we have to name at least one of them "Victor". She's not having it.

Still it's nice to know they started their life as Yiddos with a win.

Congrats mate. Just so you know, only one parent needs to be present to legally register the babies names. Dont forget to video it when you tell her.

Was in the back country tickling grizzlies (world's most dangerous hobby) and returned today to the match on my DVR.

Thought we were sharp all the way through. Rose and Walker were superb. Walker seems to be hitting the second wind of his career. Verts never looked outpaced or gassed. Vorm, although not very troubled, was solid, and I have to say he has good distribution ability. Tough that Vince did not put away that chance, but plucky Victor with the glory was great to see.

I hope for a performance equal or better on Saturday against Liverpool.

And mouse mouse congrats on the twins. In terms of names what about Mauricio and Pochettino? Technically the rule is "No Spurs players names".......eh? :pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom