Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Darnswim

The prodigal son. 🇦🇱🇺🇦🇦🇱🇺🇦🇦🇱🇺🇦
The continuous dissapointement part 33 is on it's way. Everton are looking more and more dangerous with each passing game, while we look complete shite.

Lloris
Gedson - Toby - Jan - Davies
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Bergwijn - Dele - Son
Kane

1-1 (hopefully)

The continuous dissapointement part 33 is on it's way. Everton are looking more and more dangerous with each passing game, while we look complete shite.

Lloris
Gedson - Toby - Jan - Davies
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Bergwijn - Dele - Son
Kane

1-1 (hopefully)
Lo celso in a midfield 2?? Davies??

We haven't got anything to fucking lose have we? Top 6 is done. I think it's painfully obvious we are going to go 3 at the back for this one with both Aurier and Davies being dropped.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Dier
Gedson* - Winks - Lo Celso - Sessegnon*
Dele
Son - Kane
In my honest opinion is what he'll go for.

He'll think to himself that having 3 at the back give us more solidarity whilst getting the best out of Sessegnon as a wing back and Gedson having less defensive responsibilities (Though he's been training as a right back in training).

Winks will come back in and partner Lo Celso with Dele just in front of them, because why not? Mourinho absolutely loves Dele Alli.... one start with him, win. Two games without him? 1 point. Mourinho will be all over that pointless stat.

Son and Kane keep their places.

We start with that and we lose.

I should really save myself the bother and not watch this, but no doubt I’ll watch the entire game and be filled with rage the entire game.
I hate football

I want to see 4-3-3:

Lloris
Dav-Tanganga-Dier-Cirkin
Skipp
GLC-Ndombele
RW-Sess
Kane

Nothing really left to play for except evaluating and developing players who might be useful in our future.

1sTOyhR.gif

------------------Lloris-----‐--------------
----Sanchez----Toby----Vertonghen--
Sissoko---------------------------Sessegnon
-----------N'dombele--Winks----------
------------------Lo'Celso---------------
-------------Kane-------Son-------------

I'll be there down the ground before the game again, YIDS.
Hope sanchez isn't playing.
Aurier only plays cause Tanganga is injured.
Give sessegnon a go at left back, not a fan though.
======================Lloris========================
===Aurier=====Alderweireld====Vertonghen=====Sessegnon===
===========Winks=====Ndombele=====LoCelso==============
================Alli============Son===================
=======================Kane========================

Back
Top Bottom