Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like everything Jose is saying after the Sheffield United loss. The team needs to hear it. And I think he's balancing the criticism with showing confidence in the team. He still has to prepare them tactically, but it's up to the players to respond. If they come out flat again I think it's on them.

The people calling for Davies to start are hilarious. The geezer literally quit on the pitch against Sheffield United and he deserves a start???? Fuck right off.

Sess should start every game now until the end of the season to see what he can do.

Seriously beyond caring now. I don’t even think I will bother watching. Call me terrible supporter all you like, but you just get sick to death of the club letting you down time and time again, plus what’s the point? It’s not like we are playing for much. 9th at best this team, which is basically a midtable battle. I’m sure I’ll get my enthusiasm back when the new season starts, only to once again be left disappointed, but that’s what being a spurs fan is. Just not bothered anymore this season.

Seriously beyond caring now. I don’t even think I will bother watching. Call me terrible supporter all you like, but you just get sick to death of the club letting you down time and time again, plus what’s the point? It’s not like we are playing for much. 9th at best this team, which is basically a midtable battle. I’m sure I’ll get my enthusiasm back when the new season starts, only to once again be left disappointed, but that’s what being a spurs fan is. Just not bothered anymore this season.

I gave up at half time vs West Ham. Haven't watched a minute of behind closed doors football since & won't watch any again until the crowds are back.

This isn't football.

(p.s 1-7).

Seen some memorable games against Everton in the past. Hoping this one adds to that list.

Was thinking as well With no crowds there this has to be the best chance to play younger players. Crowd can easily disrupt a players confidence and with no noise any instructions from other players / coaches will be easily heard.
Still doubt we will use any of them though.

And although the football is dreadful this is the first time in years I’m watching every Spurs game with my Dad. So trying to just use that as my silver lining.

Plus I now Leave my house 30mins before kick off and back 30mins after It finishes. Happy days.

I like everything Jose is saying after the Sheffield United loss. The team needs to hear it. And I think he's balancing the criticism with showing confidence in the team. He still has to prepare them tactically, but it's up to the players to respond. If they come out flat again I think it's on them.

If they come out flat it'll be because of his defensive, negative tactics and his lack of man management. He was clearly out of the game at man United and has descended further into mediocrity and yet levy thought this was the way forwards. If I have to have Jose, give me Jose of 10 years ago not this pale shadow of ineptitude that we've been lumbered with. Again, just like when we finished 2nd and had the chance to seize the day by spending some money, levy has made yet another wrong choice that only puts us further behind our main rivals. Shocking decision, shocking manager and shocking tactics. I'm so over Jose and his bullshit. Look at the way he's managed to stifle the best, most versatile striker in England. Way to alienate your prize asset. Jose has gone and is outdated and a literal football dinosaur.
All comments welcomed!

Up until i woke up this morning we were absolutely shit in my eyes.

Now it's game day we're gonna smash them 6-0, we're the best team in the world, Kane and Sonny hattricks COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mourbringit:

Up until i woke up this morning we were absolutely shit in my eyes.

Now it's game day we're gonna smash them 6-0, we're the best team in the world, Kane and Sonny hattricks COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mourbringit:

Sounds like me. I won't watch it because we will be Spurs & i hate behind closed doors football but i will still be as nervous as fuck & desperate for us to win.

The people calling for Davies to start are hilarious. The geezer literally quit on the pitch against Sheffield United and he deserves a start???? Fuck right off.

Sess should start every game now until the end of the season to see what he can do.

I think Davies is still our first choice LB, one bad game when the team themselves were all pretty much crap doesnt make much difference to that. However with Iwobi or Walcott playing RW id definitely want to see Sess playing there, anyone with some pace really as thats not Davies' game at all

I just hope Jose plays GLC in a more forward role than he did in the Sheffield match.

Funnily enough, I am up for this game, but please keep sharp objects away from me..

Sounds like me. I won't watch it because we will be Spurs & i hate behind closed doors football but i will still be as nervous as fuck & desperate for us to win.
I just can't not watch it. Even if we get trounced 5-0 today i'll be optimistic for the next game come match day.

It's like an ex you know is just going to let you down but you can't resist going back for one last try!!

Alsadair Gold's predicted lineup:

Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Dier - Davies
Winks - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Lo Celso - Son
Kane

I would be a fan of this.

Look at the way he's managed to stifle the best, most versatile striker in England.
I mean he's scored in our last 2 games. He also had the ball in the net 4 times in total against Sheffield U. I don't think Jose is stifling him at all to be honest. Without a couple of dodgy VAR calls/referee decisions he'd have the most goals in the league since the restart.

Back
Top Bottom