Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's really cute that you think we're only going to concede one goal.

:dembelelol:

Everton will want to qualify for the Europa league; I don’t believe Jose is that stupid- not as foolish as so many on here that think qualifying for that bollocks is worth destroying a premier league push.

I have nothing else nice to say about Jose, other than he’s nobody’s cunt.

Everton will want to qualify for the Europa league; I don’t believe Jose is that stupid- not as foolish as so many on here that think qualifying for that bollocks is worth destroying a premier league push.

I have nothing else nice to say about Jose, other than he’s nobody’s cunt.

:eriksenserious:

I would like neither Aurier nor Davinson nor Sissoko to play this game. They've been awful all this season and don't deserve to play anymore.

-----------------Lloris
Toby-----Dier------Jan---------Davies
----------Winks------Ndombele
Bergwijn----Lo Celso---------Son
------------------Kane
So Toby at right back.

You realise he's finished and you want to stick him in a position Grealish embarrassed him from?

Ok

I've supported our great club since the f.a cup run in 1981, Ossie's dream and all that. Halcyon days...
Yet this game is the least bothered I've ever been about watching Spurs play a game of football. That can't be right can it? 🤔

When we tried Sanchez at right back it was a disaster.
Sanchez can't even play CB, his preferred position.

Let alone another position. Shouldn't be in the XI.

I would listen to offers if anyone is stupid enough to buy him. So deficient as a footballer.

He'll be the next best thing since sliced bread after 1 good performance. But it blinds you from the shit performances he has the rest of the time.

Back
Top Bottom