Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Says it all about the indifference to this game lads, we're playing 2m and this threads not even on the first page as i write this. When was the last time that happened?

It’s like the last few weeks of AVB’s time with us. Absolutely flat and passionless football.

Seems like a million years ago that we came back from 2-0 down away to Juve to draw, with one of the most passionate and ballsy comebacks I’ve ever witnessed from us. Perhaps unsurprisingly that was driven by Dembélé.

6 games to go and we are now below Burnley.

Every single one of them needs to stand in front of a mirror for a good hour and take a good look at themselves.

This is a disgrace

We have players that Burnley could only dream of, we are below a team we smashed 5-0 earlier this season.

Beyond angry, they all need a rocket up the arse, and if they've had their heads turned they can fuck off and that includes the likes of Harry if he doesn't fancy it any more.

Positivity time: a result and good performance here would hopefully point towards the Sheffield United game being a blip in our gradual improvement.

After the United and particularly the West Ham games, I was pretty optimistic. Smash Everton (though probably unlikely) and 3 out of 4 games being alright starts to seem a little better.

Sheff U bounced back. Let's hope we can.
Man City have excellent football players who play well and try hard. 3rd straight away loss tonight.

Back
Top Bottom