Tottenham Hotspur v Limassol (2nd Leg) Europe League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeh I was thinking what the fuck is Vlad doing tackling players in their own penalty box, it led to a goal which is fair enough but the guy is a bit mental sometimes it's like he gets a coke rush every 10 mins or so and sprints towards the opposition.

Yes, Vlad like to play like that but JUST WHEN the game allow such actions (when are weak opponents) Vlad does such things when he played for Steaua scoring 4-5 goals in the league matches and 3 goals in Europa League ,his manager at the time (Laurentiu Reghecampf) had an open mentality at Steaua adopted german style nowadays of playing- Borussia or Bayern) something like “all in attack ,all in defense” ,who made Steaua to return in Europe with some results 2012 and 2013 (Champions League matches or Europa League matches ,winning the title in attacking manner) …I believe Vlad still have locked in himself that when he is in defense ,he ALWAYS try to run in the opponent area to make something when his team mates from the middle or attacking midfielders are blocked (stuck) in inspiration…but yes ,his action at the second goal of Paulinho ,was a message direct to Pochettino that “I’m here ,and I’m alive! You can count in me!”

He was talking about Belgrade. Isn't it Serbian?
The "j" was the Serbian giveaway, but I thought the shirts was in reference to Cyprus.

When Lech Poznań came to Vilnius and got stuffed by VMFD Žalgiris, my friend likened the appearance of the ultras to a WWII POW camp. She said, "they all are shirtless, with shaved heads, and very unhappy."

The ultras definitely had a uniform: white t-shirt with blue jeans. Probably to make it more difficult for police to identify a perp. One nicked my Žalgiris hat, and I was able to follow it only through one or two handoffs before it got lost in a Polish mob of quasi-fascist heterogeneity.

Back
Top Bottom