Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forum Grammar Police back

Sobered up after last night’s performance Joe?

Still plenty of time tonight

Hic
You deleted any more posts today? As soon as your yellow popped up you deleted all your posts calling Spursdem fat, you craven apology for a man. (I notice you’ve started again though - a 70 year old man calling strangers on the internet, ‘fatty’) ha ha ha.

Your accusations of drunkenness don’t reflect well on you Baz. If you’re correct it’s a bit embarrassing that a drunk person can run rings round you isn’t it?

You deleted any more posts today? As soon as your yellow popped up you deleted all your posts calling Spursdem fat, you craven apology for a man. (I notice you’ve started again though - a 70 year old man calling strangers on the internet, ‘fatty’) ha ha ha.

Your accusations of drunkenness don’t reflect well on you Baz. If you’re correct it’s a bit embarrassing that a drunk person can run rings round you isn’t it?

70??

Tish tish

I’m upset 😢

Spursdem is not fat!!
It’s his glands

:angryscouser:

I know they had more possession than us, but as we all know, it means diddly squat. I watched MOTD again this morning, and enjoyed the goals and drama all over again, so yah boo sucks to all our detractors.
What I loved especially was the passion Hugo showed, don't remember seeing him like that before.
There really is nothing better than a Spurs win.

Sure. But in lieu of the N word, ape and thug have become the new insults. Easier to mask the true intent.

There are certainly white players, but they are the minority.

If Spaniel wants to explain his/her intent, then fine, i'll retract my statement. Either way, it was an ignorant thing to say. Either innocently ignorant (hopefully that's the case), or ignorant and hurtful.

I don't believe for one minute that Mick is aware of black people being compared to apes and monkeys in numerous countries, but all of a sudden shocked that someone might take exception with calling a group of men who are 70% black "apes".
As far as I'm concerned, the remark had no racial overtones at all. You can't come on to a predominately British web site for a British team and expect people to know what might possibly be offensive in your country.
APE...BIG, MUSCLE BOUND, THICKOS OF NO PARTICULAR RACE CREED OR COLOUR.

And I never ever mentioned fruit of any kind. Although I do love a banana!!!

If you find our rhetoric offensive (and it's not), I suggest you find another forum.

Last edited:
Not outraged.

It was ignorant.

You're free to disagree.

You can also eat a dick.
As a medical professional, I plead not guilty to being ignorant. However, your last line finally shows your true colours. Colours as in" nature", just in case you decide that's also racial.
The only issue I see here is that you have stereotyped speaking about NFL players - to be speaking about black men.

I don't like to see that kind of rhetoric.
And I stand by it. Most of them are apes, white, black, green or purple. I watched an 8 part series about the Dallas Cowboys and from the white GM down, they were almost all pig ignorant, foul mouthed idiots. That documentary really said it all. NFL is not a game for thinking a lot!

To anyone interested. I have answered the ridiculous arguments put forward by our cousin across the sea. If you're interested, scroll back. If not, then I'm fairly sure anyone on here that has ever read my posts knows that I'm not at all racist.
Thank you and goodnight!

Exactly how sunday's game went
598383568_33482151c45ba2572789fa318753a9a7.gif

I know they had more possession than us, but as we all know, it means diddly squat. I watched MOTD again this morning, and enjoyed the goals and drama all over again, so yah boo sucks to all our detractors.
What I loved especially was the passion Hugo showed, don't remember seeing him like that before.
There really is nothing better than a Spurs win.

Hugo makes us better!

Interesting fact. My mate use to work for Sky Sports about 15 years ago. Indeed; the possession stats were made up based on a best guess. Same goes for player heat maps and number of touches.

I understand that nowadays the Premier League itself manages the stats and supplies them to the broadcasters. Probably still made up mind you :)
They aren’t

Back
Top Bottom