Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still this is the only league game of the year where you're guaranteed to see at least 120mins of football.

That gives a team more than enough time and opportunity to win a football match, we wouldn't want to deny them that.

We can only hope that Bale leaves Rio for dead again.
BAp7NcdCIAECoOq.jpg

Aggro Santos (@aggrosantos) tweeted at 5:19 PM on Tue, Jan 15, 2013:
Praying for my boy @sandroraniere undergoing knee surgery today. Gods grace everything will be ok bro. Eh nois #COYS

Not good :(

Even then I'm not sure I agree, Parker can do a job, obviously if he got injured with Sandro already out it'd be panic stations.

IMO Sandro is so much better than Parker; his youth helps a lot too. But I still think Parker is one of the best at what he does- he looks to have improved his overall game aswell since coming back- from what I've seen of him anyway, shows how lucky we are.

I know Sandro is fantastic, but so was Parker at the beginning of last season. I think people don't remember just how awesome he was for us because he was run into the ground.

Sandro is a player of immense dimension, but defensive midfield one of few the areas where we can bring in a player of very similar (and very high) quality - GK and possibly centre back being the others.

Back
Top Bottom