Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd just like to take a moment to point out the irony in this post from a few weeks ago...

I fucking detest his posts, his faux spurs gung ho bollocks and his puerile observations on the game.

He totally shit on glory glory as message board, and its only because now more and more posters are telling him what a cunt he is, that he has come to this site to fuck it up. Trust me, if he comes here permanently, it will be the internet equivalent of getting AIDS.

ON GG he was equated to an open sewer, he shits on every thread, posting thousands of posts a month poncing his meaningless and fatuous opinions on everything and everyone - displaying his ignorance on all levels.

:avbshock:

The parody has become the parody.

:ade:

red-pill-blue-pill.jpg

I'd just like to take a moment to point out the irony in this post from a few weeks ago...

:avbshock:
and what is ironic about it?

do you actually understand what irony is?

I subsequently explained that where arcspace was concerned - I was prepared to throw any principles I might have away, purely because of the nature of his posting.

Have I become your targeted poster of the moment, becase you didn't like what I had to say about fans and supporters? I seem to be a pet hobby of yours at the moment.

I subsequently explained that where arcspace was concerned - I was prepared to throw any principles I might have away, purely because of the nature of his posting.

Have I become your targeted poster of the moment, becase you didn't like what I had to say about fans and supporters? I seem to be a pet hobby of yours at the moment.

a casual inspection of all of the people that agree with you - comes up with a list of similarly disaffected posters.
Jesus you're a sensitive bunch of long distance telly clappers - aren't you?

(please note, I have already admitted to being in exactly the same position as you lot, and in reality am worse example, given that my house is in Bracknell)

a casual inspection of all of the people that agree with you - comes up with a list of similarly disaffected posters.
Jesus you're a sensitive bunch of long distance telly clappers - aren't you?

(please note, I have already admitted to being in exactly the same position as you lot, and in reality am worse example, given that my house is in Bracknell)
Oh shit, he's now arguing with himself!

1343586453267.gif

Back
Top Bottom