Tottenham Hotspur v Man United (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ChickenTonight

Supporter
We take on Man U at their place on the 15th of March.

They aren't exactly setting the world alight right now, but have been getting lucky in a lot of games. Same could be said for us I guess. Going to be tight.

Our luck is better than theirs, so 5-0 Spurs!

We will win 1-2 and Van Gaal's Walnut whip lego hair will get even taller.
And he will look even more like Beaker.
th

Wasn't even born the last time we lost to this tinpot two-bit club.

0-4 Kane brace, Bentaleb and Mason.

According to my Grandad, they used to be quite a team back in the day, similar to some other Lancashire sides like Preston and Blackpool. They'll probably fold soon.

Funny how we were all hoping to get him, and now it seems he can't get anything right. Must take some doing to make a pigs ear with all that resource at your disposal.
Harry to make it seven in a row and another OT win.
......would be nice

All going well, I'll be one of the prawn sandwich brigade for this one. Have a business supplier that I spend loads with who has a box there.

Can't fucking wait. 2-1 us.

Really optimistic for this one. They really aren't very good, all over the place frankly. Its only because they have some talented players that they have been picking up points still. But we have talent AND we are organized and play as a team. This'll be an easy three points for us. Whether we finish top four or not, remains to be seen, but I certainly don't see this lot finishing above us.

1-2 - It's what we do.

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. It's bloody Mothers Day isn't it? Booked afternoon tea. For the love..... Why the fuck didn't i think this through? What the fuck is wrong with lunch?!?! I HATE recording it, going dark and watching it as live. FUCK.

Back
Top Bottom