Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their midfield play can be breathtaking. Our midfield has been pretty non existent for the last few games. I'm terrified.

3-0 to spurs. All long balls lumped up by Dier to Kane. (Walker red card just for lolz)

if you took kdb out of city i think they would struggle for top 4. if our midfield turn up then i think we will win this easy. hojbjerg biggest test of the season imo, dont get much harder being cdm against a team with kdb in it. COYS

if you took kdb out of city i think they would struggle for top 4. if our midfield turn up then i think we will win this easy. hojbjerg biggest test of the season imo, dont get much harder being cdm against a team with kdb in it. COYS
Kane needs to snap De Bruyne in half on international duty. 3 game ban for a straight red so he doesn't have to play internationals and gets rest, and puts De Bruyne out of action for a few months :kaneear:

Kane needs to snap De Bruyne in half on international duty. 3 game ban for a straight red so he doesn't have to play internationals and gets rest, and puts De Bruyne out of action for a few months :kaneear:
giphy.gif

I reckon we will start both PEH and Sissoko. Sissoko tends to boss matches like this as he's asked to do a relatively straight forward defensive task and these types of games move fast which suits him as there's less time to think. PEH has to be smart with how he tracks KDB; it'll be a big test as others have mentioned. I'd go with Ndombele over GLC again. Lamela will start for his usual shithousery. I expect Sonny to really impose himself in this game with Kane dropping deep to receive the ball.

2-1 Spurs

You can never have enough keepers. Although it'd be interesting to see how Jose lines them up. I imagine if Hugo and Joe had half a goal each it'd cause issues with communication down the middle so perhaps he'll deploy one of them out of the centre of the box to deal with crosses and shit.
I’d deploy lloris as a keeper sweeper for much of the game. However, they could swap places on attacking set pieces to allow the giraffe to win headers.

Back
Top Bottom