Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-13-26-31.png

Kane - Vinicíus
Son - Lo Celso - Ndombele - Bale
Højbjerg - Sissoko
Reguilón - Dier - Rondon - Alderweireld - Doherty
Lloris - Hart
If we win this we win the game.

If we lose I'll change my name to DickSniffer.

Enjoy the International break dickheads (& Mrs P).

IT'S JUST A FUCKING MATCH THREAD

Fancy us to get a win here. The way they attack at pace will leave gaps for us to exploit on the counter.
Of all the other top 6 clubs, i think the way Pep plays suits our current style best.

Getting a result from this match could be huge, it could give the side so much belief going into an extremely tough patch of fixtures

That Spurs starting line-up vs West Brom while flawed yesterday (swap out Sissoko for Lo Celso), should be a given for the City tilt. While Sissoko is dire on the ball, spurs will def need his strength and ability to re-gain possession vs City in that MF. And Doherty should be a given ahead of Aurier at RB as he is so much more dependable defensively not to make the stupid decision.

I’m very confident about this one. We are due a top drawer performance having barely got out of third gear recently. Expect fireworks. I’m that confident I am having to resist the overwhelming urge to place a weighty bet on us to win 3-1, thereby jinxing us.
:pochcry:

Back
Top Bottom