Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got covid now, so can’t go tomorrow. Well, waiting for the inevitable PCR test result tomorrow, but pretty certain it will come back positive after a positive lateral flow test

Angry Wrestling GIF
Get the Liverpool medical staff to do one for you..

Just when it couldn’t get worse, vaccine conspiracies in the match thread. I’m done with this shit.

Yeah, Bergwijn will try to get ready for Utrecht on sunday... The race against time should be to get Adama in as soon as possible for a start, then a midfielder...
the frustrating thing is you know that Adama is the sort of player that could destroy Arsenals weak defenders but we just can't act decisively for once

we should have had at least one in by now, we are joke.

The illnesses occurring in the stands recently probably have nothing to do with either the virus or the vaccine. Why do you think there have been medics at all large functions since time immemorial? Take a large group of excitable people and you're probably going to see some adverse reactions that can be due to a multitude of reasons.

These incidents used to happen before but they never used to stop the game so no-one noticed.

Just want this 45 minutes to be over so I can go do something more enjoyable, like punching myself in the dick repeatedly.

Starting with Doherty on the left is starting a game with 10 players, he adds absolutely nothing. The only time we got behind them and put a dangerous cross in it was the left-footed Ben Davies.

Even if I never see him in a Spurs shirt again the horror of the memory is forever etched on my psyche

Back
Top Bottom