Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be happy if it’s still 0-0 at half time, come out second half and nick one and the <removed>s will fold under the pressure

However I don’t see us not conceding unfortunately

3-1 then win on pens

Not looking forward to this one at all:

Lloris
Sanchez - Dier - Davies
Emerson --------------- Reguilon
Skipp
PEH --- GLC
Kane ------ Lucas
Don't think there are many question marks around this with Son out.

Regi and Dier back in if they are fit. Skipp and PEH back with anothet body in the middle, I'd go Gio but wouldn't be surprised to see Winks.
PEH in the bin. Winks plays

Oh boy, I am not ready to play this lot again so soon... and this isn't even the last time we play them this month FFS.

Brutal scheduling for us, and losing Son is a massive blow, even though he's in a lean patch.

I desperately want us to smash them, but at a minimum we HAVE to put in a better performance than last week - get an early goal and the crowd up, you never know...

With Son out it makes sense to go 3-5-2.

Hugo
Rodon, Davinson, Davies
Emerson, Winks. Reguilon
Pierre, Skipp
Kane, Lucas

Let Winks play the regista role to give us some progressive passing, with Skipp and Pierre as a shield in front of him.

Ideally Dier should be back to play in the centre of defence but he is apparently injured.

Apparently wasn't Covid if Conte is to be believed. Just injured.

If it was Covid he would not have been sitting with the squad yesterday.

Boris is saying only 5 days quarantine now.

......Didn't catch those Conte comments tho.

So likely misses the NLD too?

ShitCuntBollocks!

Apparently wasn't Covid if Conte is to be believed. Just injured.

If it was Covid he would not have been sitting with the squad yesterday.

Dier had COVID, he is just out of isolation now after presumably testing negative. It's been more than a week since Conte confirmed we had 2 more cases in the pre-Chelsea press conference. Since he returned to training he also picked up a small injury.

Wonder if he'll play a 4-3-3 as seemed to work better against them.

Would love to turn this round but not optimistic. Just hope we give it a good go and not go out with a wimper

Back
Top Bottom