Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tanguy to lead the team into the final...imagine the scenes.

Seriously though. Just get 1 goal and see if we can induce some nerves in the other lot.

Fuck the 5 defenders off. We really don't have the players for it, we need to score goals. I'm going old school 442, with natural wingers.

Lloris
Emerson Dier Davies Reggie
Lucas Skipp Winks Gil
Son Kane

Last edited:
I fear the day that we will see Hojberg-Skipp-Winks midfield, but I think it's a real possibility on Wednesday. It will be boring, but who knows, maybe we will get lucky. It will all depend on the big chances.

No way do we keep a clean sheet

So three goals needed just to take it to Pens , not happening

Cue loads of hilarious "That's the Spirit" responses

No way do we keep a clean sheet

So three goals needed just to take it to Pens , not happening

Cue loads of hilarious "That's the Spirit" responses

journey of allen strange nicksplat GIF

Not looking forward to this one at all:

Lloris
Sanchez - Dier - Davies
Emerson --------------- Reguilon
Skipp
PEH --- GLC
Kane ------ Lucas
Don't think there are many question marks around this with Son out.

Regi and Dier back in if they are fit. Skipp and PEH back with anothet body in the middle, I'd go Gio but wouldn't be surprised to see Winks.

No injuries to key players is my main focus. Beating Woolwich and Chelsea in the league the following week is much more important imo. Let's go at them Wednesday all out attack and give it everything. If we reach 70 minutes and still need 2-3 goals, forget it and take Kane and Lucas off to save them for Sunday.

The NLD is a must win and that needs to be the focus.

I think we go all out attack and try to get an early goal... That'll shake things up a bit!

We clearly have defenders, but we are in dire need of scoring early, just to put the wind up them and make a tie of it...

I've no doubt it'll be nigh on impossible, but it's worth giving it a go at least!

Back
Top Bottom