Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United 09/05/2018 20-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The mans a cunt.
The fucking cockwomble was so incandescent with rage that he couldn’t work out the maths that we had already qualified for CL so it didn’t really put us in a great position to qualify going into the last game of the season, because we already had.
The levels of desperation & saline were very strong in that fucking twat. Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot while he is commentating for NBC. How does the fucking moron get work?

Hmmmm... joins the forum in February, then leaves it until the penultimate game of the season - as we clinch a CL place - to knock the team and call Poch a loser. Spurs? I don't think so.
:dembelefingers:
Poch record is not a winner LOSSES to West Ham and Uniited in the cups LOSSES to Juventus in CL after being 2 up
CUNT!

It's the only comment needed.

;-)
MDG should be banned for using disgusting and inappropriate language - disgraceful

The fucking cockwomble was so incandescent with rage that he couldn’t work out the maths that we had already qualified for CL so it didn’t really put us in a great position to qualify going into the last game of the season, because we already had.
The levels of desperation & saline were very strong in that fucking twat. Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot while he is commentating for NBC. How does the fucking moron get work?
Stop the bad language or get off the forum

It didn't escape my notice that early on Jan got barged over and Gale said it was a fair challenge and Jan was too weak, then when Son similarly barged one of the Newcastle players later on it was a clear foul.

A Newcastle player fell over all by himself , Gale said it was a stupid challenge by Davies and Dele got booked for dissent it showed a slow Mo replay of the player simply falling over and Gale kept banging on about what a stupid challenge it was , the blokes a fucking idiot he goes out of his way to be as negative about Spurs as possible and somehow ends up commentating on most of our games , a little bit of internet research reveals he does the same to Chelsea and Woolwich just a typical West Ham twat with micropenis syndrome

Stop the bad language or get off the forum
tenor.gif

This is a football forum and not a place for religious nuts, we worship at the church that is White Hart Lane.

Now fuck off you ‘insert club’ maggot troll cunt.
You will fit in well in the our 5 star stadium!!!!!! all we need now is an area built for low life like yourself
This is a football forum and not a place for religious nuts, we worship at the church that is White Hart Lane.

Hopefully BREXIT will deal with your sort

I think I am too educated for this forum

You will fit in well in the our 5 star stadium!!!!!! all we need now is an area built for low life like yourself

Hopefully BREXIT will deal with your sort

I think I am too educated for this forum

What is my sort?

You’re about as educated as a virgin in a brothel. Now fuck off you cunt.

A Newcastle player fell over all by himself , Gale said it was a stupid challenge by Davies and Dele got booked for dissent it showed a slow Mo replay of the player simply falling over and Gale kept banging on about what a stupid challenge it was , the blokes a fucking idiot he goes out of his way to be as negative about Spurs as possible and somehow ends up commentating on most of our games , a little bit of internet research reveals he does the same to Chelsea and Woolwich just a typical West Ham twat with micropenis syndrome

Hahaha 'micropenis'. Such a funny disorder

I think I am dealing with retarded brainwashed north London dropouts on this forum
Calls people out for swearing.

Uses word “retarded”.

Did you know that word is deeply offensive and could qualify as disability hate crime under the Public Order Act?

Calling you a fucking cunt on the other hand is perfectly ok.

It didn't escape my notice that early on Jan got barged over and Gale said it was a fair challenge and Jan was too weak, then when Son similarly barged one of the Newcastle players later on it was a clear foul.

I don't think he is that bad he just hates Spurs - I wish ours were more like him when talking about Chelsea or Nomads. The real issue is the cocks that put him on our games (same with Smith) - I cant understand it as surely they shouldn't want to wind us up?

*My dad is an acquaintance of him, told him I hated him as he was a shit and really bias his response was 'good'.

Back
Top Bottom