Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he really was not using any invective (as you like to call it, we are not in the 1800s). His performances have been pretty bad. He even acknowledges his importance. What is the matter bro, you starting?

The Dawson fanboys have piped down?
are you 12 years old?
You operate on binary levels matey, nothing you say comes in gradients, and it does you no favours if you want to be taken seriously.
WE ALL know that the guy isn't the best defender in the world, and we all understand that he isn't the best defender in the first team squad.
The difference between the adults and the children is that we can recognise when he does play well and we can see what he does to add value to the team. People like you see one or 2 missed tackles and he's an instant clown, because you have invested so much of your invective in knocking the guy down, that you seem to have forgotten that its a Tottenham shirt he plays in. It's far more important to you to slag off your bete noir than it is to see any good, or back the guy.
Not that it matters as you're so far away that your kind of support makes no difference.
And before you start throwing your teddies, - same for me. The difference is that I don't spend all of my time on here whining like a fucking air raid siren.

mick,

welcome back mate!

im glad you have crawled out of your self induced dawson backing hole to have such an elequent stab at me.
whilst before i may have been in the minority attacking dawson, his shocking and ridicolous displays over the last month have now made that the majority..
give me some credit mate at least i have been consistent.
AND you will be glad to know I'm moving back to london towards the end of the year, so maybe then and only then my 24 years of support, the fact i was born and grew up in tottenham, and all the $$$ i have spent on the club over the years may actually make my support mean something
neck up you mug and stick to drinking rum on the beach in bermuda and cutting your wrists with greavsy because your number one player dawson is fucking shit...
maybe if he had some respect for the shirt he'd bench himself...

mick,

welcome back mate!

im glad you have crawled out of your self induced dawson backing hole to have such an elequent stab at me.
whilst before i may have been in the minority attacking dawson, his shocking and ridicolous displays over the last month have now made that the majority..
give me some credit mate at least i have been consistent.
AND you will be glad to know I'm moving back to london towards the end of the year, so maybe then and only then my 24 years of support, the fact i was born and grew up in tottenham, and all the $$$ i have spent on the club over the years may actually make my support mean something
neck up you mug and stick to drinking rum on the beach in bermuda and cutting your wrists with greavsy because your number one player dawson is fucking shit...
maybe if he had some respect for the shirt he'd bench himself...
Good for you - I'll bet the club and the players are going to have a fucking massive carpet out for you - you strike me as being just the kind of person they want around. You'll be able to shout all kind of shit, boo at half time and fuck off 10 minutes before the end of the game, like all the rest off the class acts.
24 years. wooohooo
ps - my number 1 player? Don't try to rope me in with the kind of drivel you post pal, try reading what I say and then comment - instead of inventing shit and then criticising me for it.

Last edited:
Good for you - I'll bet the club and the players are going to have a fucking massive carpet out for you - you strike me as being just the kind of person they want around. You'll be able to shout all kind of shit, boo at half time and fuck off 10 minutes before the end of the game, like all the rest off the class acts.
24 years. wooohooo
ps - my number 1 player? Don't try to rope me in with the kind of drivel you post pal, try reading what I say and then comment - instead of inventing shit and then criticising me for it.

Don't take me for the family day tripping, moaning, wingeing, cuntish WHL ST holding, high street regular..I come on this forum to debate and criticise ---- I go to games to cheer and support. AND how do I know this? Well I've actually attended plenty of games at WHL....and all around England and continental Europe..

Whilst you seem to think the players are the club i tend to feel that the club is the community..I don't respect Dawson for simply putting on my jersey but I do demand he respects the shirt. Wearing the lilywhite is a privilege that his handsomely reimbursed for...now not even I would accuse Dawson of not being a club man but this doesn't by extension give him a free pass on his abysmal performances.
You on the other hand troll round the forum taking the moral high ground --- do I subjectively see merit in having Dawson on the team? Yes... Could I articulate my opinion in a better fashion? Yes...is my emotions reflected in my posts? Yes...
See you have won mate.... Clap clap...
Doesn't change the fact that the sooner Dawson sees the bench the happier I will be and the better our defense will be...

Last edited:
Don't take me for the family day tripping, moaning, wingeing, cuntish WHL ST holding, high street regular..I come on this forum to debate and criticise ---- I go to games to cheer and support. AND how do I know this? Well I've actually attended plenty of games at WHL....and all around England and continental Europe..

Whilst you seem to think the players are the club i tend to feel that the club is the community..I don't respect Dawson for simply putting on my jersey but I do demand he respects the shirt. Wearing the lilywhite is a privilege that his handsomely reimbursed for...now not even I would accuse Dawson of not being a club man but this doesn't by extension give him a free pass on his abysmal performances.
You on the other hand troll round the forum taking the moral high ground --- do I subjectively see merit in having Dawson on the team? Yes... Could I articulate my opinion in a better fashion? Yes...is my emotions reflected in my posts? Yes...
See you have won mate.... Clap clap...
Doesn't change the fact that the sooner Dawson sees the bench the happier I will be and the better our defense will be...
won what?
you state your opinion, I state mine
You become abusive and rude and strangely I don't accept it
and you still show no sign of understanding my point of view, so I'm happy to leave it there - just don't be surprised when you get the piss taken out of you for your ignorant and polararised views - oh sorry emotion laden, heart on your sleeve outbursts.

Back
Top Bottom