Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it stays this way it would be a big result yes but let's not pretend this is some kind of masterclass it's Southampton for a start.

(and it would only be a big result because of how shit we've been)

:pochfacepalm:

It's a big result cos we played with 10 men for a fucking hour!

Well lads, THAT is a fucking response. THAT is a performance.

The whole league were licking their lips for the impending pile-on.

Fucking brilliant second half. That was character.

P.s. Harry Kane is our Captain in everything but the armband.
P.s.s. Lay off Aurier. Ref's a dope.

First visit over to the new ground for me and and my little boy. Don't know who's more excited lol hoping for the best performance wise .. COYS

I am taking no chances. I will be wearing Dr Martens to the lane on Saturday. We use to win games and cups when I wore them regularly. It will be my slip on one's,my old antique lace ups will be saved for more important games.
Desperate times call for desperate measures
COYS

Having Dier back will be a massive bonus to us, once Lo Celso is fit and we have Sess as a backup option at LB and when Ndombele gets used to the fitness levels of the PL we will be much better than we are currently imo.

Also, we need a RB in January, no ifs or buts, needs to happen.

Funny but just seeing our players give that sort of commitment today tells me that we will be ok, we just need to have a bit of a clear out and freshen things up a bit, I am confident we can do it.
Dier is huge. If he can stay healthy and get match fit, be it CB or DM, he’s important.

Just back from the game. Obviously not the scintillating Spurs we all want to see but ultimately very happy to come away with the three points, a hard fought victory.

I thought Tanguy, Winks, Kane and Lamela when he came on were all fantastic.
I don't want to dig out Eriksen for the sake of it but he really did look very poor every time he got on the ball, I don't think it's a question of commitment, more that his confidence is just completely shot.

I was sat in the SE corner and thought the fans and atmosphere were superb today, everyone backed the team in a big way. Had the privilege of being sat next to a woman in her 70s who sang her heart out all game, proper support.

Feel much more confident going into Tuesday off the back of that performance. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom