Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get why Sanchez isn't playing. Toby and Jan are fucking leaving after this season. And Eriksen shouldn't even be on the fucking bench. And the diamond (probably). Hasn't Poch seen the games we played with the diamond? Ah fuck it. I still hope we win, but I wouldn't cry my heart out if Poch was sacked tomorrow. I really am not happy with this selection.

I just don’t know what to think anymore, not sure there is a team he could have named I would be happy with.

An obvious change in formation would have been nice though. . .

He really has no idea what his best 11 is does he-I hope this works out.

On paper, player for player that probably is our best side (injured and yet to be intergrated Sess and Lo Celso aside).

Issue is the formation and whether Eriksen can be fucked to play.

Lamela dropped, Eriksen starting? Poch has really lost the plot and if we don’t win today he really should walk. Where’s the manager that had no issue dropping players that weren’t fully committed? Embarrassing.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom