Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Great result all things considered.

Hopefully gives the team spirit a boost in the arm.

Fully expect Spurs Chemistry rating on FIFA to be updated now. (And very important this is done before Tuesday night).

thinktank

Listen to thinky
People can be way too romantic about some players and have very short memories.

I know we all want to have the same feeling about them as we did when poch got us peaking and Dier and Alli brought proper value, but those days have gone imo and we have to be realistic.

Also, Harry doesn't press anymore and it is going to hurt us bad this season if he starts at point all the time.

Spursdem

Willing to send post and packages
One thing is for certain, that changing room ain't fractured the way it's made out.

And lol @ the tabloid bullshit about Chris and Jan. Not a sniff of it in the papers but some random on twitter puts it about and it's gospel.

Airfixx

Cherub
Great match for Ndombele. Really growing into the team. Love that goal scoring was his weak point and he already has 2 this season. Great eye for a pass as well.

Sissoko immense. Really found a place in this team.

Kane. What else is left to say.

Still didn’t like the tactics even in the first half. We need a right sided Son. Ndombele could be enough of a playmaker in a midfield 3 if we had a legit threat down the right side

L-U-C-A-S...... :pocheyes:

Register to remove

He's slow, looks very heavy, and is a proven liability in giving the ball away in dangerous positions.

He will have to have a full match smashing it for me to regain any faith in him.

Seen too much rubbish from him for far too long.
Southampton basically couldn’t complete a pass after he got on. He made a big difference just today. Obviously he needs to continue getting match fit, but he’s the only player on the roster physically and tactically capable of playing DM.

Sissoko short term for me get Dier in the middle of the park and go back to that 3-4-3 we played in the season Chelsea won the league best we looked for me that
Dier/Sissoko next to Ndombele with Dele/Lo Celso/Lamela next to Son/Lucas and Kane up top with Sessegnon /KWP as wingbacks works for me.

Charlie Nicholas’s disappointment at Southampton not taking something from today’s game on Soccer Saturday was palpable, he looked devastated and totally let down by their inability to get even a point.
😭

I know we all want to have the same feeling about them as we did when poch got us peaking and Dier and Alli brought proper value, but those days have gone imo and we have to be realistic.

Also, Harry doesn't press anymore and it is going to hurt us bad this season if he starts at point all the time.

One thing is for certain, that changing room ain't fractured the way it's made out.

And lol @ the tabloid bullshit about Chris and Jan. Not a sniff of it in the papers but some random on twitter puts it about and it's gospel.
It’s pretty ridiculous since I heard Eriksen invited Jan over to tag team Eiffel Tower but of course some twitter moron distorts the truth.

Airfixx

Cherub

Says the thinking man... :pocheyes:

10 goals in 10 games this season. Ditch him. :angryscouser:

Register to remove

Top Bottom