Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do not want to see dier or kwp anywhere near our first team in important games.

Aurier is a must start. Otherwise I'd go with that front 3 of Son kane moura with lamela in behind. Ndombele and winks midfield.

5 nil spurs. Southampton are not a good team. Wod be shocking if don't win.
You have noticed our latest form??....

I've come over all CousinEddie CousinEddie for this one. The last 9 months has completely changed my outlook. I still have hope in my heart but it's only a faint glimmer compared to the surety of performance that we came to expect 3 seasons ago.

I think we'll stuff them like a goose.

Prepare to have your giblets removed you coastal stripey pot plants.

giphy.gif

Thank god for Brexit. It's taken my mind off Spurs for a few days.
We have played well in every game this season but we are not getting the right results.
I have no idea what team I want for tomorrow but I hope we get a break.

Thank god for Brexit. It's taken my mind off Spurs for a few days.
We have played well in every game this season but we are not getting the right results.
I have no idea what team I want for tomorrow but I hope we get a break.

Do you think we played well in the Newcastle game ?:pochlol:

GAME DAY! And I'm growing more and more confident with every passing hour. (Or is that with every gin and tonic that passes my lips?)

Come on you Spurs. Let's smash these fuckers into oblivion.

Have to see a positive reaction to the mid week result and Poch's recent statement about everyone being committed to sorting out the internal problems that currently exist.
Any hint of lethargy or complacency from the squad will be quickly picked up by worried and concernd Spurs supporters.
A confident and assured performance plus a comfortable victory is required. Anything less will unfortunately keep the rumour mills turning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom