Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to catching up before the game, dispensary on 5th floor west stand, hopefully a few others will be able to join. Should be in around the 1.45 - 2pm mark. See you then

Sounds good to me we should be there about 2, let me know which block number it is in the west stand so I know how far round it is, we are in 324 block in south will come find you!

Sounds good to me we should be there about 2, let me know which block number it is in the west stand so I know how far round it is, we are in 324 block in south will come find you!

Have a good day mate! Let's hope the boys do you proud.....

Thank god for Brexit. It's taken my mind off Spurs for a few days.
We have played well in every game this season but we are not getting the right results.
I have no idea what team I want for tomorrow but I hope we get a break.
Against Villa, Newcastle and Leicester we were shocking in every aspect and deserved to lose all 3. Against Woolwich we were lucky but played like absolute shit, st least in the 2nd half.

Olympiakos certainly wasn't an impressive performance either...

Against Villa, Newcastle and Leicester we were shocking in every aspect and deserved to lose all 3. Against Woolwich we were lucky but played like absolute shit, st least in the 2nd half.

Olympiakos certainly wasn't an impressive performance either...
Hopefully we can pull off an upset win today.
:eriksenlol:

Feeling oddly positive about today, hope the boys and the manager can pull out a big result and get our season back on track, I really want Poch to stay and fix the problems and this period of his tenure just be a blip we can all forget.

COYS.

Feeling oddly positive about today, hope the boys and the manager can pull out a big result and get our season back on track, I really want Poch to stay and fix the problems and this period of his tenure just be a blip we can all forget.

COYS.
Let's hope so. I don't have the emotional stones to read this thread otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom