Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was so slight booing when Eriksen's name was announced.

He acknowledged the South stand after the game, so did most of the players if not all

This was just what we needed, including a sending off strangely.. Going down to 10 men made the team fight for each other.
Serge was a bit stupid as his first yellow must have been bordering on a red. His next tackle was always going to be a second yellow as the ref had it in the back of his mind.

Not particularly angry with Serge but I’m livid with fucking Lloris, he is so stupid it beggars belief.. I hate it when he bollocks about with it for no reason. He was always going to get caught. I just hope he has learnt his lesson and stops being a Tit..

On the whole a great performance with 10 men and 3 very much needed points..

Vertonghen was out of the team because a german club made an offer to sign him and he banged Eriksen's wife - he was offering her a long cock.

Eriksen wasn't starting because he wanted to go to a penis enlargement clinic in Madrid, even though they never made it bigger.

It's as simple as that
FIXED!
:vert::eriksenserious:

Heard it from Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman this afternoon.... (Nice seeing you again, and meeting Mensa Mensa btw!)

None of US could believe it tbh!

Apparently Kane did the chinning on Eriksen's behalf... still find ANY of it hard to believe... and probably the work of some 14 year Gooner Bedroom internet troll!

I’ve been told someone started that story on Facebook, absolute bollocks

Great to meet you mate and see the magnificent Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman again, the stadium is pretty incredible I must say, I cannot get over how many fans were there. That game would have got less than 30k at the old lane not too long ago, it just shows how the profile of the club has escalated since regular champions league football

As for the game, we are lucky Southampton were very poor second half didn’t capitalize at all, we stayed pretty disciplined, called the Aurier sending off way before it happened, I knew they would expose our right after the yellow

We just need someone who should ask for ball and have vision, basically what Eriksen should be, him and Alli have been poor for so long

Respect to Hugo for making amends for the worst conceded goal I have seen live and 2 good finishes despite the lack of creativity

I have to say whoever come up with the idea of 2 CB’s in the 6 yard box for goal kicks is insane, i want to see the video the analysis of it working, as it clearly is insanity, glad it went away immediately

Was good to be home COYS

I felt quite confident once the game started, as we looked quite lively. Surprised that Eriksen was starting and Erik on the bench. Tanguy looked on the ball and took his goal well. Disappointed with the sending off as I think Serge was caught out by thinking the ball had gone off and we all stopped playing. When Hugo showed some fancy footwork (auditioning for Strictly?) for their goal, thought the game was only going to go one way, especially after our mid-week showing. However, I was delighted to see us showing some real fighting spirit to get a win in a difficult situation. Hugo redeemed himself by making two excellent saves. Tiddly was immense, as was Moussa and Harry. But everyone stepped up today, which shows we can do it when we put our minds to it. Let's keep it going against Bayern Munich.

Forgot to mention, so happy to see Mr P at half time, especially looking so well. I was very tempted to try and get on the pitch, but would have needed a parachute from my seat! Glad he was there to see us win.
😍😘🥰

Back
Top Bottom