Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Incoming predicted XI’s with Richarlison included even though he’s fucking suspended for the first game
Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

It's officially a trio now. It's not Kane and Son anymore. It's Kane, Son and Kulusevski. What a fucking player he was today.

Honestly hope the fucking bed wetters who were on this thread ready to moan before a ball was kicked just stay away from now on.

JWP hit a fucking mis hit volley into the ground and it fluked in. It was against the run of play. Everything else was in their box before and mostly after.
4-1 ended up being flattering on Southampton, and all of that was achieved with last seasons 11.
As with last season we had plenty of chances to score, scored some missed some, there's no sudden dying need to sign an attacking midfielder because we were behind for 9 minutes in a game.

We've scored 4. Twice as many as anyone else in the league so far. Sit down and stop moaning.

Very enjoyable afternoon, just waiting in a very long queue for a drink, so dehydrated!!
But atmosphere in the Shelf bar fantastic, having a great sing-song. Great stuff, very happy:)

feel if we was really at it we could of score 2 or 3 more today. solid display considering son and kane wasnt that great and we had emerson at RWB. everyone else was fucking quality.
With all due respect, Emerson had a great game today. I get that he sometimes isn't that great, but today wasn't one of those games. IMO, you have to give credit when it's due.

Just got back from the pub beer garden with my oldest lad , who now lives up north ( but still a yid , as is all my kids and grand kids) We were talking about yesterdays game and Spurs in general . I’ve always felt a bit guilty about my obsession with Spurs passing onto the family but now realising , it’s a bloody good thing. Talking about Spurs and seeing the delight on my lads face means everything to me . Must admit , I’ve had a few but does life get any better than being a yid? Spurs will always be a massive part of my life and at the moment I’m floating on cloud nine . COYS

Excellent performance today , if you think back to last January when we signed Kulu and Bentancur the general apathy around these two coming in was quite alarming. Fast forward and you have to say they have become an integral part of the team. Both have been super acquisitions and Mr Paratici deserves a lot of credit for no only these two but the other signings he has instigated .Wonderful time to be a Spurs fan. COYS

Back
Top Bottom