Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I just find it laughable we're not allowed to watch our own football matches and everyone else is.
I’m sure it’ll happen . Sky / Virgin are losing customers all over the place & I think they’ll struggle to keep hold of the premiership in the near future . Companies like Amazon could step in offering team packages

The 3pm blackout was set in the 60’s , quite surprising that the pandemic didn’t address it but I’m sure once the Prem League do the maths they’ll try to get it changed.

I’m sure it’ll happen . Sky / Virgin are losing customers all over the place & I think they’ll struggle to keep hold of the premiership in the near future . Companies like Amazon could step in offering team packages

The 3pm blackout was set in the 60’s , quite surprising that the pandemic didn’t address it but I’m sure once the Prem League do the maths they’ll try to get it changed.
I'm surprised that in the modern technological age they haven't sorted out by now - like you say I'm sure it'll get sorted soon, especially as they'll be able to get more money out of us from it!

Just about to head off for the game. Poppin my South Stand cherry today.
Buzzin.
COYS.
Cant Wait GIF by Adrian Salisbury

I’m hoping our boys today are starting the type of season we had when Cliff was in the side. Before my time (just) but I’d like to see it again. So excited about this first game & can’t wait to get there today. COYS
Yes, that would be the dream. Meeting a few TFCers in the Shelf Bar before the game, would be great to see you and your wife again, if you can get there :)

Back
Top Bottom