Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll take any kind of win. Not looking for a statement from today other than we're here for business.

Not looking forward to getting into the ground and finding Levy has put the price of pints up to £15 mind.
Nah. Statement, start strong and smash them. We have every right to be confident and so do the players. Am really looking forward to this season

I can’t watch the game today because I’m off sailing but I hope you guys will keep me up to speed if I check in on here with stupid questions. Enjoy the game guys. COYS!!!

What the fuck have they done to the Tapp Inns??

Price of a pint in the stadium is now £5.19 (Amstel) and they're selling doughnuts?!? 😳

My pass worked fine! As long as the ACN number and fixture is showing somewhere on your pass it seems to work, even if listed as 'expired'. COYS
My old digital pass seems to have vanished, fat fingers in my phone I guess. I asked for a new one whilst I was having a large Brekkie in Barnet spoons but I’m guessing I’ll just have to rock up at the ticket office and queue instead lol.

Back
Top Bottom