Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good ball from Lennon to Kane - shit first touch.

Then Lennon fucked the chance.

The two sides of Lennon.

That extended beyond Lennon though. Pathetic display from Kane, Lennon, and Paulinho in front of goal. Honestly, why do some of you still defend Paulinho? Just does nothing rather well whatsoever.

As for the positives, the center backs have been wonderful in this game. Kabs is looking better and better as he grows in confidence of the strength of his knee. He's giving me hope that maybe we can expect a strong season from him next year. Chadli's made some great defensive interceptions. Ade's been very sharp in his movement and decision-making.

Last edited:
That extended beyond Lennon though. Pathetic display from Kane, Lennon, and Paulinho in front of goal.

Yep. We should be at least 2 up. Impressive stuff though since they have got a lot of prem points recently.

Great skill by ade and I was impressed with roses technique for the header. The latter half we look like the home team.

The general first touch for the team today has been appalling. Even for the goal Ade's first touch was terrible but very fortunate. Lennon the worst culprit.

To be fair , conditions are terrible. Wind will be against us in the next half.

Lennon tends to do his best stuff in the second half these days. I suppose it's t he op getting leggy.

Back
Top Bottom