Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we get into Europe, mayonnaise on me chips please.
I LOVE mayo on chips, first had that in Brussels, delish!
Our game must have been pretty s.h.1.t, as they put us on after WBA v WHU on MOTD. Hope we are on next, as I have to be up early in the morning!!

Stoke seems to always be a testy one (6 red cards in the last 12 meetings), but this one was above average on the cuntiness meter.
It was nice to see Crouchy. Bless him, the big galoot.
It was nicer to see those cunts blow chance upon chance to equalize. Bwaha.

Shawcross, clearly both clear yellows. Hansen says he's unlucky immediately followed by "his foot's high he's caught Rose, normally that's a yellow". Pillock.

Rose; No idea why some people suddenly seem to think a push in the chest should be a straight red, never been before.

Stoke can go fuck themselves, dirty bastards suddenly crying foul.

They've only lost 2 other games at home this season (Liverpoop & Norwich) as far as I can see. If I'm right (& it's very early in the day for me- so apologies if I've missed something or got it entirely wrong) then regardless of how ugly the game may have looked, it's still a bloody good result. They may be "only Stoke" to many people but they are clearly no mugs at home. COYS.

Didn't read the thread, so sorry.

But since the red card, Stoke had ten shots (three on target). We had eight and two.

They had 116 of 161 passes completed. (72%) and we had 167 of 200 (83%).

For comparison, during the same period against Fulham, we passed 275 for 312 (88%) .

I did not enjoy watching that game. Rose was most certainly 'man of the match' but not the best player. I laughed at Adams still a cunt even when not on the pitch. If results are all that matters then we passed. But meh.

Back
Top Bottom